In Charlotte for the week, What to do?

Quote:
yeah rent can be cheap
:pimp:
pimp.gif
[/b]

Quote:
Yup, mine is 375 for a 1 bedroom, and I dont stay in the hood either

thats a BET right there. i would go there and just stack . hopefully car insurance ain't too bad up there either. 8)
glasses.gif

what yall know about davidson college? i am looking at it a little, and i should see what some local peoples know about it.

YO! ^ My brother's dad graduated from there ('77). I have a few friends that go/went there. REALLY good school. Nice location when you conisder it's not in Charlotte but close enough. Basketball team's pretty good, too. They banned sororities though. DF!!!
[/b]​

YO! Kinda the same reason NPHC's (and I think the other governing bodies) banned "sweethearts." As it was explained to me, them chics were getting blitzed and not being very 'lady like.' I should ask my brother's dad. He played ball there so I'm sure he was on the receiving end, you dig? DF!!!
[/b]​

My sister just moved to Charlotte a few months ago so I'l be making stops through there myself. Any good places to shop?
Email:Tyjuan19@yahoo.com Aim:Donjuan5133​

^YO! Ant, you should have been up here in the Boro this past weekend. Fonsworth Bentley and Keshia Knight Pulliam hosted some step show with like different step teams up and down the east coast. I heard Rick Ross performed. Saturday of course was the A&T vs. WSSU game. A&T got stomped out. Then I heard there was a fight at Four Seasons mall because Trina showed up from nowhere and everybody was trying to get to her. Then on Sunday D-Block was hosting some type of event at the drag strip thats close to here. Too bad I had to work the whole weekend.
[/b]

oh Rick Ross was out there too? I know I read about it Sunday in the paper that she was out there.
[/b]

YO! I heard the step show was dumb wack. I actually just forgot to take the weekend off. DF!!!
[/b]​

^YO! Oh it was wack? I'm glad I didnt go then, I heard they were charging crazy for that. Well the Boro is about to get boring again until next month.
[/b]

Back
Top Bottom