In Charlotte for the week, What to do?

As the title says i'm gonna be spending some time out here for the week. Which bars/ clubs do yall recommend? Ill be in the area until Wednesday nite.
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals​
member #3​

Quote:
aint nuttin there, but farms n dirt roads

:lol:
laugh.gif
i know exactly what u talking about. it was VERY country out there. there's gotta be something poppin downtown :wow:
eek.gif

YO!
Quote:
aint nuttin there, but farms n dirt roads

:smh:
nono.gif

My bad though. Saw this too late. I don't know what you're doing tomorrow for your last day but there's a few spots down town. Just walk. DF!!!
[/b]​

Quote:
My bad though. Saw this too late. I don't know what you're doing tomorrow for your last day but there's a few spots down town. Just walk. DF!!!

I will still be here tomorrow. Yo Ant, you living in the charlotte area?

I actually went to the Time Lounge last nite. That junk was on point :smokin
smokin.gif
. ratio was not bad. lets just say i will be coming back. females was cool (in comparison to them texas girls :rolleyes
eyes.gif
)

YO! I'm Northeast Charlotte all day long. Time is pretty cool. To be honest, I don't even know which joints are hot on which nights. I don't frequent the nightlife like that really. If you want to shop a little bit before you leave, IM me. AIM: BigAntP. I'll put you on. DF!!!
[/b]​

damn i saw this kinda late too. charlotte got some pretty good spots, depends on what scene you looking for (because charlotte is mad segregated with the bars and clubs)
they call me a "shoe head", two things i love

man i hit greensboro last nite. it was TRASH. them white girls there didn't want anything to do w/ black dudes :wow:
eek.gif
. whats them A&T boys doing up there? >D
grin.gif

fabolouskt

i had no idea you were a girl. so you're in greensboro huh?

fabolouskt

i was in charlotte last week actually (stayed in mooresville).

i'm living in texas tho

Back
Top Bottom