In it's prime..... MYSPACE >>>>> FACEBOOK!!!

Yeah I said it!

Rugrats%2B-%2BCome%2BAt%2BMe%2BBro.jpg

No

[h3]2004 FACEBOOK >>>>> NEW FACEBOOK>>>>>MYSPACE [/h3]even back then, I hated myspace
grin.gif

myspace for high school was "live"

but chongas & rachett people took it over

only old people out in quiet towns still use it

agreed.. but i've been off both for a couple years so couldn't tell you how it is now

Man myspace back in 04 and 05 was WILD. Word to the old "hey wassup loser
wink.gif
" threads

Could it be that it only appeared better because we were all younger so the appeal was greater?? Just a thought.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

No

[h3]2004 2005 FACEBOOK >>>>> NEW FACEBOOK>>>>>MYSPACE [/h3]even back then, I hated myspace
grin.gif

^^^^^^THAT. Myspace was lame as hell back in high school. I was on facebook kinda heavy between 05-08, and just get on there every once in
awhile if somebody texts me about something on there. Twitter...
laugh.gif
I'll scan some celeb tweets, but that's about it. Google+, if it wasn't for NT, I wouldn't
even know anyone who even uses it. Google is about 3-4 years too late trying to get into social media, cause it seems like social media has reached a bit
of an apex. Unless they figure out a way to get holograms put up in your homes, it'll stay that way.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Glitter graphic comments...#NeverForget.

Spoiler [+]
The worst lol. You go to someone's page and the isht looking like a Times Squares x Las Vegas collab  
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Localhookupz/migente>>>>>>>
from the nyc I see .. I agree!
to bad dudes had to kill fems and blame on on localhookupz, if not it still would have been open for business.

Back
Top Bottom