In Kanye News....

Is constantly trashing Harriet Tubman and Black people a symptom of bi-polar disorder?

I don't think when ppl bring up his disorder it is made to defend those kind of comments. He's still responsible for saying that ignorant dumb **** and he has a serious illness. Both can be true
9zy7x0_th (2).png

Dang, I can tell some of ya'll here are not as well educated on severe emotional dysregulation, trauma, physiological and mental health issues.

Yes, Ye is acting out like a narcissistic imbecile and can be idiotic, and none of his belligerent or erratic behavior which is hurting others can be excused. Not justified. But he needs UNDERSTANDING and COMPASSION. This does not absolve Ye of his recklessness and the responsibility to hold him accountable. Ye needs compassion, but also needs to be held accountable for his physical and mental health.

When you are at the point of what Ye has, your mind and body is dysregulated to an extreme version of yourself where your body and brain, thoughts, behaviors, and beliefs are completely DISTORTED. Think of it as you being completely altered. Kanye has breakdowns and psychotic episodes that would be beyond anyone's comprehension if they never went through someone acting out erratic like this during episodes.

When you're manic to Kanye's level, your extreme grandiosity, narcissism and inflated sense of self is you believe you are superhuman, God and above anyone else. You get reckless, impulsive, and indulge in risky behaviors because mania makes you think there is no consequences and you do not need to abide by them. You are God or superhuman. I have been told the euphoric high on mania is literally better than any drug high out there. It is the body's way to shift to this extreme, because some bipolar patients hit the lowest of the low when they crash with their depression. Their body sometimes doesn't have that level of homeostasis for optimal functioning so it goes in extremes.

I know it because I have dealt with people I know that could be undiagnosed bipolar, but on alcohol, they exhibit this type of behavior. Although not as extreme as Ye's level. Like when their sober it is more controlled mixed mania, more irritable, and they get impulsive to keep drinking for that energy and irritability to burn it out. It is messed up.

It is quite tragic for him, his kids, his family. It is no joke. I hope he can come down the mania and seek help if he is not in denial or in deep shame. Even watching his breakdown through the media is giving me all types of feels because I have dealt with this type of erratic behavior and it is traumatizing for those loved ones. It is really really sad. I hope he gets the help he needs.

This, 100%. One of my closest friends is bipolar, and when he has a manic episode, it's tough for all of us. You can only do so much to try and help them. You can take a horse to water, but you can't teach it how to drink.

My issue with Kanye is that I recall him starting to get help and taking medication before, and he chose to abruptly stop the meds and boast about it. I also know people who have worked with Kanye and the Kardashians; Kanye has his ups and downs. Know someone who was an editor on the show. They said Kanye would go through these waves of not wanting to be on camera or on the show at all, to flipping a switch and being the complete opposite, and suddenly being incredibly difficult to work with.

Say what you want about Kim, but I feel her statement was very well written and necessary. I also don't agree that it's "up to Kim" to "come get her mans" and "fix the problem." He is an adult. Unless he threatens to harm others or himself, the only thing Kim can do is suggest he get help, and support him through the process.

Very well written statement? Why does there need to be a statement? If your his spouse, you should be in a room talking to the man face to face, getting him off Twitter. The fact that he's calling out Kris Jenner just speaks volumes about how that family operates.

Kanye knew what he was gettin when he married her. His mental health mixed with their operations was always recipe for disaster. Sad for their kids.

TLDR Version:

He's said ridiculously racist things in the name of promotion for the past 3 years about his own people, but now that he's ****ing up MY FAMILY's bag, show us some compassion

Almost all of of these celebrities, athletes, corporations, etc. don’t really give AF about something until it starts affecting their bag. That goes for both something negative that could diminish their bag or something opportunistic that could enlarge their bag. Not saying it’s right but that’s just unfortunately the way it is.

It's actually very impressive. Kim or the fam isn't saying or doing anything to make them look bad or make Ye look like the villain.

A lot of the time it's just amazing to see how she sticks to the script and says nothing at all when dude is out here wylin. Especially with accusations against her. She at least publicly pretending nothing was said.

I know when they got married I pegged her to definitely leave dude high and dry, air him out, easily get sole custody and a chunk of his wealth when he finally broke down and spiraled out of control.

Guess they learned and got some similar experience dealing with Lamar Odom.

As crazy as Kanye west is his first 4 albums are all great albums but my dark twisted fantasy is one of the best all time hip hop albums ever
infact one of the best albums in all genres of music the past 20 years

and guilt trip off Yeezus is one of his best tracks
When that album release I played that track over and over in one sitting

Last edited:
the glory one of my fav songs off the album
but he still a lame and wont ever stream it
im cool cause my physical musical library is STELLAR
dont need to support these lame artists who sell out

I respect that. I listened to College Dropout, Late Registration and Graduation over the past two days while working out via Apple Music. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy tomorrow :smokin

Dang, I can tell some of ya'll here are not as well educated on severe emotional dysregulation, trauma, physiological and mental health issues.

Yes, Ye is acting out like a narcissistic imbecile and can be idiotic, and none of his belligerent or erratic behavior which is hurting others can be excused. Not justified. But he needs UNDERSTANDING and COMPASSION. This does not absolve Ye of his recklessness and the responsibility to hold him accountable. Ye needs compassion, but also needs to be held accountable for his physical and mental health.

When you are at the point of what Ye has, your mind and body is dysregulated to an extreme version of yourself where your body and brain, thoughts, behaviors, and beliefs are completely DISTORTED. Think of it as you being completely altered. Kanye has breakdowns and psychotic episodes that would be beyond anyone's comprehension if they never went through someone acting out erratic like this during episodes.

When you're manic to Kanye's level, your extreme grandiosity, narcissism and inflated sense of self is you believe you are superhuman, God and above anyone else. You get reckless, impulsive, and indulge in risky behaviors because mania makes you think there is no consequences and you do not need to abide by them. You are God or superhuman. I have been told the euphoric high on mania is literally better than any drug high out there. It is the body's way to shift to this extreme, because some bipolar patients hit the lowest of the low when they crash with their depression. Their body sometimes doesn't have that level of homeostasis for optimal functioning so it goes in extremes.

I know it because I have dealt with people I know that could be undiagnosed bipolar, but on alcohol, they exhibit this type of behavior. Although not as extreme as Ye's level. Like when their sober it is more controlled mixed mania, more irritable, and they get impulsive to keep drinking for that energy and irritability to burn it out. It is messed up.

It is quite tragic for him, his kids, his family. It is no joke. I hope he can come down the mania and seek help if he is not in denial or in deep shame. Even watching his breakdown through the media is giving me all types of feels because I have dealt with this type of erratic behavior and it is traumatizing for those loved ones. It is really really sad. I hope he gets the help he needs.

I respect your empathy for those afflicted with mental health issues, but it's not his bipolar disorder manufacturing these despicable takes.

Bipolar disorder is essentially extreme highs and lows of anxiety and depression, mood swings, etc. It wouldn't change one's outlook on slavery :lol:

I would buy that if he had some type of personality disorder or schizophrenia that involved delusions and/or psychosis. I've worked with dozens of people with bipolar disorder and it's basically just super depressed and withdrawn one day and off the wall the next.

Back
Top Bottom