In Kanye News....

Screenshot_20200705-014321_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200705-014241_Chrome.jpg

But also....

Screenshot_20200705-014719_Chrome.jpg

I wasnt planning on voting anyway, cus the options are trash

How old are you? No offense but this is an extremely immature way to think especially in 2020. Plus it can’t be emphasized enough that voting is important for Senate and House seats.

Unless you’re cool with the way things have been handled the past four years then don’t mind me.

This.

Also, the low voter turnout in 2016 didn't help either.
Absolutely. That's what makes polls so dangerous. Clinton voters were seeing Clinton ahead in the polls and decided since she'll win anyways might as well not vote. Not to mention Clinton herself fell for the polls and took the campaign lightly thinking she had certain states in the bag. That and ppl wasting their vote for Jill Stein :smh:

"There is no formal deadline to file to run for president of the United States. Instead, candidates must meet a variety of complex, state-specific filing requirements and deadlines to appear on the election ballot.

These regulations, which are set at the state level, are known as ballot access laws. They often include collecting a certain number of signatures or paying a filing fee. A presidential candidate must prepare to meet ballot access requirements well in advance of primaries, caucuses, and the general election if he or she wants to make it to the election ballot.

The first filing deadline for a presidential state primary was November 8, 2019, in Alabama.

Candidates also file with the Federal Election Commission, which has its own reporting requirements regarding campaign finance statements."

Nothing more than a publicity stunt

Absolutely. That's what makes polls so dangerous. Clinton voters were seeing Clinton ahead in the polls and decided since she'll win anyways might as well not vote. Not to mention Clinton herself fell for the polls and took the campaign lightly thinking she had certain states in the bag. That and ppl wasting their vote for Jill Stein :smh:

All truth. I didn’t even bother to vote because I thought Clinton had an easy win. Never could I imagine a washed up realty tv star making it to the White House :lol: :frown::blush:

I think Kanye has a shot in the Senate at some point. Enzi is retiring and Kanye could easily develop enough of a buzz in the state to have serious shot against whoever Enzi’s replacement would be. Freshman incumbents face tough re-elections so Ye could have a real shot, or take on Barrasso in 2024.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom