In Kanye News....

Biden is leading in the polls anyway.
I wasnt planning on voting anyway, cus the options are trash.

Least with Kanye, we might get Yeezys with our stimulus checks.
*Ye shrug*
This how trump got elected the 1st time ...hope you not a brova talking like this but i wouldn’t be surprised either way , do you

Pass on a bipolar trump boy in the senate

maxresdefault.jpg

kanye-1.gif

Polls are unreliable. Clinton was ahead in the polls the entire time in 2016. Then the votes came in.
You look at the vegas odds makers. There is money to be made for them. That's where you get the highest probablity of correct outcomes.

All truth. I didn’t even bother to vote because I thought Clinton had an easy win. Never could I imagine a washed up realty tv star making it to the White House :lol: :frown::blush:
Only one who knew was the Simpsons lol. They know everything :nerd: . 2000 episode "Bart To The Future" where Bart sees the future of him being a bum and Lisa becoming president...

Agreed. Getting Senile Biden as the nominee is a sign of that.

I don’t want to speak for the general public but on NT no one is really out here caping for Biden or saying that he’s anywhere near the perfect or ideal candidate. We have two realistic options for president in 2020 - Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Despite being senile or whatever other negative things you want to say about him, Joe Biden is infinitely better than the other realistic option.

No one is pleased with Biden but its really a get Trump out of the paint situation then worry about everything else later.

I said this in 2016 as soon Trump got elected. Kanye will be our president in the future. It’s not happening this year but it’ll happen sooner than you think. Book it.

I said this in 2016 as soon Trump got elected. Kanye will be our president in the future. It’s not happening this year but it’ll happen sooner than you think. Book it.
Republicans ain't never gonna vote in a black nominee. Black ppl might be in their primary but they won't ever win. Too many racist in the south for that to happen, everywhere really. So that's a no on a republican ticket. If he goes Independent that's a quick L. Going under a democratic ticket is his best bet, but because he supported Trump that'll flop pretty quick.

mannn im all the way done with 2020
it's just bad news on top of bad news

kanye might as well run for president with a maga hat on

Last edited:
I don’t want to speak for the general public but on NT no one is really out here caping for Biden or saying that he’s anywhere near the perfect or ideal candidate. We have two realistic options for president in 2020 - Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Despite being senile or whatever other negative things you want to say about him, Joe Biden is infinitely better than the other realistic option.

No one is pleased with Biden but its really a get Trump out of the paint situation then worry about everything else later.

Hallelujah, holy sht! Where's the Tylenol?! Thank you for saying this. It's exactly what I've been trying to tell all my Bernie or Bust people. Biden may not be exactly what you want, but if you want the progressive stuff that AOC, Omar, etc are pushing for, at least with Joe you can get a foot in the door. Trump gets reelected because you decided to play noble and "vote your conscience," then your stuff gets buried even further for another 4 years. Idk why that is so hard to understand. No matter how you try to justify it, not voting, or voting for a 3rd party candidate IS a vote for Trump. Period. :angry:

"There is no formal deadline to file to run for president of the United States. Instead, candidates must meet a variety of complex, state-specific filing requirements and deadlines to appear on the election ballot.

These regulations, which are set at the state level, are known as ballot access laws. They often include collecting a certain number of signatures or paying a filing fee. A presidential candidate must prepare to meet ballot access requirements well in advance of primaries, caucuses, and the general election if he or she wants to make it to the election ballot.

The first filing deadline for a presidential state primary was November 8, 2019, in Alabama.

Candidates also file with the Federal Election Commission, which has its own reporting requirements regarding campaign finance statements."

Nothing more than a publicity stunt
Not impossible. Can register as independent in most states, and be a write in for others. I wouldn't underestimate the power of this move, especially as other powerful and popular people begin to back him. If anything, from 2016 you should see that anything is possible.

I can’t wait till y’all look up in four years and ****s the same minus the meanie comments :lol:

and it’s wild because Biden actually has said much wilder **** to black people than Trump ever has

Back
Top Bottom