In Kanye News....

Sounds like the best thing for him would to be live a quiet life in Wyoming, find a good divorce and child custody lawyer, and embrace those who knew him before all this. He needs some peace in his life.

Kanye thinks he should be on adidas' board of directors. :rofl: Guess we're no longer going to be seeing adidas' Yeezys soon.

This isn’t some genius manifesto, dude just fires shots recklessly whenever things don’t go his way. He did it to Nike, high fashion, Jay-Z and Beyonce etc...

Between bombing at his rally and getting flaked on for his yeezy gap promo, here we go again with the rants.

I’ve got a bad feeling about this.
B31BC32D-9A44-4269-9F9B-F725A6FB8C90.jpeg

DONDA out 7/24

Contributions to a company like the ones that Kanye have made alone do not qualify you for The Board of a company that you work for. Adidas is far more than just Yeezys.
Man, Adidas brought Reebok for damn near 4 billion dollars. That YZY brand helped that company and they clearly need someone creative in those rooms b/c they suck. They suck w/ marketing, they suck w/ selling, they suck w/ keeping nice things.

They've literally been YZY to maintain sometype of cool b/c they killed Pharrell's buzz. They just signed Beyonce. BEYONCE, and had marketing campaign that came & went. Outside of the ppl that got those gift boxes I have seen not one person when that Beyonce stuff & mind u, I think that stuff was nice. Particularly the ultraboost. My god Adidas killed the ultraboost. Those bozo's waited until 2018 to do a Bape x Ultraboost collab... The Adidas boardroom is trash & has always been. The passed on Michael Jordan.

:lol: u got me ranting.

I've said this multiple times. Imo, Adidas has the best archive & TWO top of the line logo's that look cool & are wild versatility. They should be number 1, but the weren't b/c they're uncool & dumb.

Dude next to this lady is Jon Wexler. Jon Wexler is the Vice President of Global Entertainment and Influencer Marketing at Adidas. WHO THE **** IS HE INFLUENCING??? Look at him. I said look at him damnit! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He has never been cool in his god damn life. NEVER. His marketing sucks, he flexes shoes that he releases in wild limited quanties so they can have illusion of being sold out, & he's 34 & looks 47. That guy got lucky coming across Kanye when he tight about his Nike deal. Jon Wexler is trash. Jon Wexler if u have NT account you trash.

1595304786470.png

Man, Adidas brought Reebok for damn near 4 billion dollars. That YZY brand helped that company and they clearly need someone creative in those rooms b/c they suck. They suck w/ marketing, they suck w/ selling, they suck w/ keeping nice things.

They've literally been YZY to maintain sometype of cool b/c they killed Pharrell's buzz. They just signed Beyonce. BEYONCE, and had marketing campaign that came & went. Outside of the ppl that got those gift boxes I have seen not one person when that Beyonce stuff & mind u, I think that stuff was nice. Particularly the ultraboost. My god Adidas killed the ultraboost. Those bozo's waited until 2018 to do a Bape x Ultraboost collab... The Adidas boardroom is trash & has always been. The passed on Michael Jordan.

:lol: u got me ranting.

I've said this multiple times. Imo, Adidas has the best archive & TWO top of the line logo's that look cool & are wild versatility. They should be number 1, but the weren't b/c they're uncool & dumb.

Dude next to this lady is Jon Wexler. Jon Wexler is the Vice President of Global Entertainment and Influencer Marketing at Adidas. WHO THE **** IS HE INFLUENCING??? Look at him. I said look at him damnit! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He has never been cool in his god damn life. NEVER. His marketing sucks, he flexes shoes that he releases in wild limited quanties so they can have illusion of being sold out, & he's 34 & looks 47. That guy got lucky coming across Kanye when he tight about his Nike deal. Jon Wexler is trash. Jon Wexler if u have NT account you trash.

1595304786470.png
i get ur passionate about thinking kanye should be part owner
or whatever
but im a keep it respectful
and just say ur wrong
dont die on THIS hill

Back
Top Bottom