In Kanye News....

I wouldn't down play his mental health like that bruh.

This is a strong stigma in our community.

Just hope famb gets the help he needs.

Mental health is serious but he has the money and resources to get all the help he wants. Why should we keep making excuses and saying he needs help, hope he gets better? He’s been doing this for years, he doesn’t want to get help. I don’t wish bad on him but I don’t give a **** what that sellout does. I don’t **** with his music or shoes.

1. Michael Jordan isn't even on Nike's board of directors. Putting him on the board of directors is damn near giving him a stake in the company.

2. He's done a lot, but not enough to make him a part owner.
1. Michael Jordan not being a board member in Nike is an issue, and you shouldn't have even typed that 1st sentence b/c it shouldn't reality. It's not a good justification.

2. Then what is enough? The 1st Jordan came out in 1984. That's 36yrs & MJ still don't have a share despite all they eyes & dollars he's brought to that company. This site alone is the Bred colour(s). A lot of stuff wouldn't exist w/o Jordan & to lesser extent Kanye. What is enough?

Mental health is serious but he has the money and resources to get all the help he wants. Why should we keep making excuses and saying he needs help, hope he gets better? He’s been doing this for years, he doesn’t want to get help. I don’t wish bad on him but I don’t give a **** what that sellout does. I don’t **** with his music or shoes.

Having had gone through mental health issues let me say this.....

He's not capable of seeing his issues which prevents people from seeking help.

Crazy people don't know they're crazy!

That's why mental health is so scary.

The hardest part is realizing you need help which is no walk in the park.

Speak on specifics...
Slaves went from slavery to another plantation. They had to work for white people and it’s a system that’s still alive. In all of my life the only black person I ever worked for was my dad. Schools teach us to how to work for white people. I remember them teaching us how to fill job applications. Out of 150 fourtune 500 companies only 4 black CEOs. 1 black owner of a professional sports team in America and he had to dribble a ball for white people to do it. They profit from a music culture that is detrimental to the black community. Do I need to go into how all of this coincides with the prison system?

he’s not crazy. Nothing he said was wrong.

1. Michael Jordan not being a board member in Nike is an issue, and you shouldn't have even typed that 1st sentence b/c it shouldn't reality. It's not a good justification.

2. Then what is enough? The 1st Jordan came out in 1984. That's 36yrs & MJ still don't have a share despite all they eyes & dollars he's brought to that company. This site alone is the Bred colour(s). A lot of stuff wouldn't exist w/o Jordan & to lesser extent Kanye. What is enough?
1. I brought up Jordan to show somebody like Jordan, who arguably is the reason Nike is where they are at right now, isn't even on the board of directors. Adidas is a $25 billion company and the Yeezy line is a very small fraction of that part of the company and definitely not enough to put Kanye on the board.
2. Jordan isn't on the board of directors because he gets a cut of every pair of Jordan's that gets sold by Nike. This has made him a billionaire and richer than every single member on the board, including Phil Knight, the founder of Nike. I'm sure Michael doesn't mind nor does he care.

With everything going on the last few days, Donda better be a CLASSIC album.

If I get more bull**** like ye or Jesus is King I'm done with this man. Hang up the mic, get you some help, smash Kim a few times, and stick to fashion.

Kids See Ghosts was dope though. Still gets spins today.

Having had gone through mental health issues let me say this.....

He's not capable of seeing his issues which prevents people from seeking help.

Crazy people don't know they're crazy!

That's why mental health is so scary.

The hardest part is realizing you need help which is no walk in the park.

All of that is 100%, I take mental health very serious.

My point is that he’s been doing this for years. He’s had so many psychotic rants. He’s heard the laughs and negative feedback. Supposedly, he’s met with doctors. I can’t feel sorry for him, this is too repetitive. He knows he’s buggin out. You can’t keep giving people passes for acting like this for a decade now.

Maybe if people boycotted his music and shoes, he’d go get help. It won’t happen cause we got fools constantly defending him and giving excuses.

Not trying to find any excuses for Ye but I've always said he's been on a downward spiral ever since he lost his mom. I'd probably be the same way when I lose my mom myself.

i get ur passionate about thinking kanye should be part owner
or whatever
but im a keep it respectful
and just say ur wrong
dont die on THIS hill

Nawty’s post was before the top post I quoted but still is relevant. Being the face of a brand and having a creative mind doesn’t qualify you to be the member on a board of a $150B company. Yes, them being brand ambassadors and their inputs in their product lines has been important but so many other business related aspects go into making board level decisions beyond just what they bring to the table.

And I’m not saying any of this because MJ is an athlete or Kanye is a rapper but it takes business experience to get there seat. A perfect example is Shaq - he’s been a businessman and investor for a decades then last year got a spot on Papa John’s board.

There’s levels to this ****

I wouldn't down play his mental health like that bruh.

This is a strong stigma in our community.

Just hope famb gets the help he needs.

His shenanigans about slavery being a choice to this Harriet Tubman **** has me downplaying his entire existence. Now with an album conveniently coming out? Nah fam

Nawty’s post was before the top post I quoted but still is relevant. Being the face of a brand and having a creative mind doesn’t qualify you to be the member on a board of a $150B company. Yes, them being brand ambassadors and their inputs in their product lines has been important but so many other business related aspects go into making board level decisions beyond just what they bring to the table.

And I’m not saying any of this because MJ is an athlete or Kanye is a rapper but it takes business experience to get there seat. A perfect example is Shaq - he’s been a businessman and investor for a decades then last year got a spot on Papa John’s board.

There’s levels to this ****
also theres more than just levels
ur skin color can be a factor
as well as ur gender

3005665_170x100.gif
giphy (52).gif
source (7).gif
bba137feeb7c84df1e2cb8fd7f7ac42a24f1f99f_hq.gif
giphy (51).gif
giphy (50).gif
TAP (1).gif
giphy (53).gif

Attachments

• MQ25L4R74d0nS.gif
    MQ25L4R74d0nS.gif
    469.6 KB · Views: 4
  • images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 5
also theres more than just levels
ur skin color can be a factor
as well as ur gender

Agreed and while I do think minority as well as female representation in these groups needs to increase across the board (pun intended), MJ and Ye aren’t the answers in this scenario.

As a global sportswear brand, Michael Jordan and Kanye have maximized their potential within those organizations doing what it is that they’ve done. I am sure there are plenty of black and female business executives in the clothing/sportswear industry with 20-30+ years of experienced who would be more qualified to serve on the boards than MJ and Kanye.

Especially Kanye. The vetting process for boards of companies like this is rigorous and with Kanye’s history of public outbursts, he’s automatically disqualified himself. For example, he’s caused a ****storm for Gap as just a spokesperson or whatever he is and the stock suffered. Now imagine you’re an investor seeing 1 of 12 board members having this meltdown. Not a good look at all. I actually bet they have discussed this amongst themselves.

If I had the choice of being a member on the board of directors or getting a cut of every single shoe XYZ that gets sold, I'm taking the money.

With everything going on the last few days, Donda better be a CLASSIC album.

If I get more bull**** like ye or Jesus is King I'm done with this man. Hang up the mic, get you some help, smash Kim a few times, and stick to fashion.

Kids See Ghosts was dope though. Still gets spins today.

Classic? This man isn't capable of classics at this point. Not even close. Did you see the track listing? :lol:

wtf? Phil Knight's net worth is $38.4 billion while MJ's net worth is $1.6 billion, how is he richer than phil knight?

1. I brought up Jordan to show somebody like Jordan, who arguably is the reason Nike is where they are at right now, isn't even on the board of directors. Adidas is a $25 billion company and the Yeezy line is a very small fraction of that part of the company and definitely not enough to put Kanye on the board.
2. Jordan isn't on the board of directors because he gets a cut of every pair of Jordan's that gets sold by Nike. This has made him a billionaire and richer than every single member on the board, including Phil Knight, the founder of Nike. I'm sure Michael doesn't mind nor does he care.

Man, Adidas brought Reebok for damn near 4 billion dollars. That YZY brand helped that company and they clearly need someone creative in those rooms b/c they suck. They suck w/ marketing, they suck w/ selling, they suck w/ keeping nice things.

They've literally been YZY to maintain sometype of cool b/c they killed Pharrell's buzz. They just signed Beyonce. BEYONCE, and had marketing campaign that came & went. Outside of the ppl that got those gift boxes I have seen not one person when that Beyonce stuff & mind u, I think that stuff was nice. Particularly the ultraboost. My god Adidas killed the ultraboost. Those bozo's waited until 2018 to do a Bape x Ultraboost collab... The Adidas boardroom is trash & has always been. The passed on Michael Jordan.

:lol: u got me ranting.

I've said this multiple times. Imo, Adidas has the best archive & TWO top of the line logo's that look cool & are wild versatility. They should be number 1, but the weren't b/c they're uncool & dumb.

Dude next to this lady is Jon Wexler. Jon Wexler is the Vice President of Global Entertainment and Influencer Marketing at Adidas. WHO THE **** IS HE INFLUENCING??? Look at him. I said look at him damnit! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

He has never been cool in his god damn life. NEVER. His marketing sucks, he flexes shoes that he releases in wild limited quanties so they can have illusion of being sold out, & he's 34 & looks 47. That guy got lucky coming across Kanye when he tight about his Nike deal. Jon Wexler is trash. Jon Wexler if u have NT account you trash.

1595304786470.png
Which is funny because Kanye didn't even design any of the shoes lmaoooo. Bruh don't have a single patent on all of them...all the kicks designed by Adidas design team; he only licensing for his name...which is funny since none of the yeezy kicks even say yeezy on them besides the insole. The oh 350 say YZY on the medial side. They could drop his name tomorrow and sell all of the shoes, calling them Boost 350s and 700s and 500s, etc. Of course Kanye is the name, that's why we care about the kicks at all, but still, if Adidas was backed into a corner, they could cut all ties with him and keep the train going.

And for the record, Wex signs all of the entertainers. He iced the deal with Kanye.

Back
Top Bottom