In Kanye News....

The issue can be multi-faceted. Kanye can be problematic outside being bi-polar. He can also be honestly troubled by the negative influence his in-laws have on his kids. Kim can be well-meaning. She can also be partly selfish. But she can also be powerless to her mom and the Hollywood machine that dictates her day-to-day (and her mom's day-to-day). And her mom can be greedy but also powerless to the business she created way back when that has taken on a life of its own. It becomes harder to hit the brakes on all that as time goes by and that life becomes your norm. And that applies to all of them.

Mostly I think dude needs a divorce in the worst way. He probably recognizes that and has fought for it. But that takes time even in a normal relationship that doesn't involve a trillion kids, lots of money, and fame.

Ariana is Mac Miller's ex, some tried to blame her for his death despite his own demons. Similar situation here and there's def a hint of misogyny behind it.

Mac Miller was rapping about death long before Ariana, he had demons long before her. I think she brought a light to his life, but at the core of it he still
had a darkness eating him. A lot of the lyrics feel like in general that he felt there was nothing left for him
In this world and was self aware he’d never be happy. The money and fame wasn’t what it was cracked up to be. The song 2009 really hits this point, “It ain’t 2009 No More, I know what’s behind that door.”

The issue can be multi-faceted. Kanye can be problematic outside being bi-polar. He can also be honestly troubled by the negative influence his in-laws have on his kids. Kim can be well-meaning. She can also be partly selfish. But she can also be powerless to her mom and the Hollywood machine that dictates her day-to-day (and her mom's day-to-day). And her mom can be greedy but also powerless to the business she created way back when that has taken on a life of its own. It becomes harder to hit the brakes on all that as time goes by and that life becomes your norm. And that applies to all of them.

Mostly I think dude needs a divorce in the worst way. He probably recognizes that and has fought for it. But that takes time even in a normal relationship that doesn't involve a trillion kids, lots of money, and fame.
Bruh talks like he knows them..
:lol:

How does any of this even remotely translate to rants about Harriet Tubman and all the other imbecilic nonsense he has said. I think Kim needs a divorce. He is toxic as hell.

26087A7E-32E8-4D1A-B7DC-56920E0AA9D5.jpeg

M

Mental illness is not an excuse to be an imbecile. I love how people are blaming Kim. From where I'm sitting she seems like the responsible, well adjusted one in that entire family. She need to let him go before his insanity starts to adversly affect her and her brand. She is already a billionaire she doesn't need the dead weight.
Responsible?!?! *soulja boy voice*
She's out there letting Meek Mill splash baby nut butter all over her enhanced cheeks in the name of prison reform while her husband is out here trying to run for president. Kardashian and responsible shouldn't go in the same sentence.

Responsible?!?! *soulja boy voice*
She's out there letting Meek Mill splash baby nut butter all over her enhanced cheeks in the name of prison reform while her husband is out here trying to run for president. Kardashian and responsible shouldn't go in the same sentence.

Proof or its MAGA fake news gossip. Even then it's not an excuse for his abhorrent behavior. Will Smiths wife is letting people nut on her and I dont see him letting off ignorant bipolar rants. Hell she SHOULD leave his crazy *** for Meek Mill. Meek is more stable even as an ex-con.

Proof or its MAGA fake news gossip. Even then it's not an excuse for his abhorrent behavior. Will Smiths wife is letting people nut on her and I dont see him letting off ignorant bipolar rants. Hell she SHOULD leave his crazy *** for Meek Mill. Meek is more stable even as an ex-con.

bruh
8D05736F-1BFC-4DFC-B27C-EF8DADBBFE5D.jpeg

lol i hate when people
conflate talent and intelligence
just because kanye
is talented in his crafts
doesn't mean he's brilliant

Even then, his musical brilliance is arguable. He isn't anywhere near savant level musical talent so it won't make up for his stupidity.

How talented is he again?

Ghost writers this whole time so he doesn't even write.

He has co producers on a lot of songs so we don't even know how many of those beats he's actually made AND his beats been wack for almost 10 years. ****in 3-4 nice beats in 10 years is awful.

He's not a genius, he's not a great musician. He's an egotistical narcissist that keeps getting a pass from celebs and fans for some ****in reason.

Dang, I can tell some of ya'll here are not as well educated on severe emotional dysregulation, trauma, physiological and mental health issues.

Yes, Ye is acting out like a narcissistic imbecile and can be idiotic, and none of his belligerent or erratic behavior which is hurting others can be excused. Not justified. But he needs UNDERSTANDING and COMPASSION. This does not absolve Ye of his recklessness and the responsibility to hold him accountable. Ye needs compassion, but also needs to be held accountable for his physical and mental health.

When you are at the point of what Ye has, your mind and body is dysregulated to an extreme version of yourself where your body and brain, thoughts, behaviors, and beliefs are completely DISTORTED. Think of it as you being completely altered. Kanye has breakdowns and psychotic episodes that would be beyond anyone's comprehension if they never went through someone acting out erratic like this during episodes.

When you're manic to Kanye's level, your extreme grandiosity, narcissism and inflated sense of self is you believe you are superhuman, God and above anyone else. You get reckless, impulsive, and indulge in risky behaviors because mania makes you think there is no consequences and you do not need to abide by them. You are God or superhuman. I have been told the euphoric high on mania is literally better than any drug high out there. It is the body's way to shift to this extreme, because some bipolar patients hit the lowest of the low when they crash with their depression. Their body sometimes doesn't have that level of homeostasis for optimal functioning so it goes in extremes.

I know it because I have dealt with people I know that could be undiagnosed bipolar, but on alcohol, they exhibit this type of behavior. Although not as extreme as Ye's level. Like when their sober it is more controlled mixed mania, more irritable, and they get impulsive to keep drinking for that energy and irritability to burn it out. It is messed up.

It is quite tragic for him, his kids, his family. It is no joke. I hope he can come down the mania and seek help if he is not in denial or in deep shame. Even watching his breakdown through the media is giving me all types of feels because I have dealt with this type of erratic behavior and it is traumatizing for those loved ones. It is really really sad. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Back
Top Bottom