In Kanye News....

Mental health is serious but he has the money and resources to get all the help he wants. Why should we keep making excuses and saying he needs help, hope he gets better? He’s been doing this for years, he doesn’t want to get help. I don’t wish bad on him but I don’t give a **** what that sellout does. I don’t **** with his music or shoes.

100% Truth and by far one of the best statements in this thread. Not much else needs to be said.

Man needs help but.....

Yeezus is still a top 10 album any genre last decade.

LOL. Bless your heart.

getback getback Kanye has been diagnosed with schizoaffective bipolar disorder last I checked. This is a RARER type of mental illness. It's characterized by symptoms of both schizophrenia and symptoms of a mood disorder . His erratic behavior does involve delusions and psychosis though. Also, these symptoms and nervous system dysregulation present differently across the population of those affected.

And yes, it can make you say some wild stuff and even barbaric, horrible and racist things when you are that dysregulated and distorted depending on the severity of your delusions, psychosis, how your body is wreaking havoc, lack of emotional regulation, and cognitive dysfunction. Kanye also has said he is suicidal, so he is the type more of the severe end.

Bottom line is during a manic episode, which by definition may last even up to weeks/months depending on severity is a whole range of stuff in different patients. People may end up doing a lot of high risk activities that they later regret and that have painful consequences . They can say things they don’t believe, they can spend money they don’t have, they can become more promiscuous. A lot of mistakes are made when people are manic. So how is it not possible they can say some wild and racist stuff????

Kanye's dad was a Black Panther, was he not? Also, we know how involved he was in the cause for black folk. This all changed and it become this twisted, disillusioned, type stuff and MAGA and Candace Owens when he basically lost it due to the spiral of his illness. His explanations and what he tries to say how we are all one and that he wants to wear MAGA to show love bla bla, makes no logical sense but it does in his bipolar brain.

Mania can make you think some disgusting, twisted, demonic stuff in some people. When Kanye gets manic, as he does the majority of the time we see him these days, he believes in his mania and those erratic/disturbing/incoherent/racing thoughts.

The best way to describe mania is like cocaine without the cocaine. Gosh I hate it when I see it in my loved one. It is terrifying and just disturbing in some things they say. When they come down, they usually do not remember and get so embarrassed and ashamed. So ya, if you've seen in some people, they do say twisted stuff which they later regret. It is like they get possessed or something. Again, not all patients right? Everyone is different in how the symptoms present in them.

Last edited:
*** Edited to take out the quotes because god dammit I had put in the wrong quotes to reply to! It was the one about how he is rich and there is no excuse for him not getting help *** Cannot find it anymore. Ugh

This is so insensitive and lacks comprehension about having a severe form of a mentall illness.

You can have all the money and billions in the world, and people still commit suicide, don't they? There is also a big shame and stigma, denial, and who knows what else. So many more factors into play why severely mentally ill do not get help although they have the best means of access of resources if they are wealthy.

In fact, Kanye has sought and accepted help and used to adhere to his medications. But many bipolar patients will get off the meds, especially when the mania creeps in. Remember, you are superhuman and have an inflated sense of reality and about yourself. You are not sick. You do not need meds. Mania disrupts your body and brain where you lack awareness and insight. So how can you get help in these severe episodes?

It is like asking a patient with Multiple Sclerosis to walk even though they are dying in pain from their flare-ups. Would you say that to a dementia patient or with Alzheimer's when they are having episodes that they do not want help and do not feel for them????

They just have to wait it out until he comes own from the mania. I suspect he is self medicating with drugs or alcohol as well. This can make the mania even more out of control and severe.

I am big on research about trauma and nervous system dysregulation, and as a person who is severely in a mentally incapacitated episode, you cannot make conscious and rational decision-making choices. It is not that you do not want help. You just can't. Complete disability.

Last edited:
I **** on Kanye alot but thats because I miss this dude pre all this other stuff

GITD tour greatest concert i ever been to

for 2nd row tickets what we paid and the acts that were there was the greatest bang for my buck for just about any event I've ever gone to.

Hated Yeezus until I saw him do it in concert then I loved the album.

Literally the only artist whose album I hated still wanted to see the concert(for old songs and kendrick opening act), saw what it was really about and came out a fan of the album. i'd never do that with anyone else

getback getback Kanye has been diagnosed with schizoaffective bipolar disorder last I checked. This is a RARER type of mental illness. It's characterized by symptoms of both schizophrenia and symptoms of a mood disorder . His erratic behavior does involve delusions and psychosis though. Also, these symptoms and nervous system dysregulation present differently across the population of those affected.

When was he diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder?

I totally understand bipolar disorder. Like I said, I've worked with children and adults suffering from it.

Didn’t dude say he switched to Christian rap for good and now he wants to drop New Body.

Drake annoys me but I can’t front So Far Gone and Views are both very good.

WE’RE LIVE AGAIN BOYS :lol:
CB8E851E-B73E-4876-B00C-6F6B39C99888.jpeg

And yes, it can make you say some wild stuff and even barbaric, horrible and racist things when you are that dysregulated and distorted depending on the severity of your delusions, psychosis, how your body is wreaking havoc, lack of emotional regulation, and cognitive dysfunction. Kanye also has said he is suicidal, so he is the type more of the severe end.

Bottom line is during a manic episode, which by definition may last even up to weeks/months depending on severity is a whole range of stuff in different patients. People may end up doing a lot of high risk activities that they later regret and that have painful consequences . They can say things they don’t believe, they can spend money they don’t have, they can become more promiscuous. A lot of mistakes are made when people are manic. So how is it not possible they can say some wild and racist stuff????

Kanye's dad was a Black Panther, was he not? Also, we know how involved he was in the cause for black folk. This all changed and it become this twisted, disillusioned, type stuff and MAGA and Candace Owens when he basically lost it due to the spiral of his illness. His explanations and what he tries to say how we are all one and that he wants to wear MAGA to show love bla bla, makes no logical sense but it does in his bipolar brain.

Mania can make you think some disgusting, twisted, demonic stuff in some people. When Kanye gets manic, as he does the majority of the time we see him these days, he believes in his mania and those erratic/disturbing/incoherent/racing thoughts.

The best way to describe mania is like cocaine without the cocaine. Gosh I hate it when I see it in my loved one. It is terrifying and just disturbing in some things they say. When they come down, they usually do not remember and get so embarrassed and ashamed. So ya, if you've seen in some people, they do say twisted stuff which they later regret. It is like they get possessed or something. Again, not all patients right? Everyone is different in how the symptoms present in them.

This actually makes sense. I personally couldn't find confirmation of that specific diagnosis, but I am going to take your word for it based on what you typed out.

I have a childhood friend recently diagnosed with the exact same thing. We grew up together, he was basically my brother. He fell into drug addiction, got clean, went to rehab, really did well for himself. He eventually ended things with his fiance (I can understand why, they got together very young, but she's still a wonderful person with a huge heart), and then kinda started dabbling in stuff again. Wasn't doing the hard ****, was doing things in moderation, and then did a bunch of LSD. Boom, that was it.

He started making music, and I was happy for him because he found an outlet. The themes of the songs and videos were kinda weird, but he's weird, so I didn't think too much of it. Then he got 5150'd, and got the diagnosis. He blew up my phone and his ex-fiance's phone (and its started again) saying some of the craziest ****ing ****.

Saying that he "found the solution to world peace" and "can fix racism" and went off calling some mutual friends racist ****. Leaving me voice mails saying that he "figured out Cicada 3301" and that it "was the bible." Told me not to worry, that he was going to "save us all." Talked about being a robot... Got on his meds, apologized, acknowledged his mistakes and that he was going to get help. Then, a week later, it was back to the same manic stuff.

I one time woke up to ****ing 45 text messages and 10 missed calls from him. As you can see, none of the **** he sent makes any sense.

Didn't mean to go on this rant, but I guess I just haven't talked to anyone about it except for his ex.

TL;DR - This **** is serious, I definitely believe that diagnosis, and it's super super ****ing important Kanye gets the help he needs. RE: Kim pretending like he didn't say **** about Meek - I personally feel if she did address it or deny it, it'd just get him worked up, no matter if she admit it or denied it. I hope Kris Jenner gets her **** together and backs up, and doesn't interfere and make **** worse.

Yo folks cape for Kanye like no other
Wish folks cared for black people as a whole
This much

I know people in this thread have seen Ozark.

Kanye is behaving exactly like Marty Byrd’s wife’s brother (forgot the Names lol).

It’s not so much that people are making excuses for Kanye. It’s that the people criticizing him for his words are completely unwilling to accept that the man is legitimately suffering from mental illness. An illness that literally causes you to reject help that a lot of people are saying he can so easily afford.

This isn’t “caping for” Kanye, it’s spelling out the facts. Whether people want to accept the facts or not is an entirely different issue.

It’s easy to clown Kanye. He is saying some outrageous things. But look at the whole picture. He’s literally yelling into the ether like the homeless guy you see on the corner downtown.

Have a heart guys. He is very, very sick.

It's actually very impressive. Kim or the fam isn't saying or doing anything to make them look bad or make Ye look like the villain.

A lot of the time it's just amazing to see how she sticks to the script and says nothing at all when dude is out here wylin. Especially with accusations against her. She at least publicly pretending nothing was said.

I know when they got married I pegged her to definitely leave dude high and dry, air him out, easily get sole custody and a chunk of his wealth when he finally broke down and spiraled out of control.

Guess they learned and got some similar experience dealing with Lamar Odom.

she will.

didnt their prenup have the stipulation of 10 yrs or so? if after 10 years, she gets the duffle bag. like 70. but divorce before, she get like a mil? yeah said he been tryna drop her for a minute, but she wont sign the paperz lmaooo

As crazy as Kanye west is his first 4 albums are all great albums but my dark twisted fantasy is one of the best all time hip hop albums ever
infact one of the best albums in all genres of music the past 20 years

and guilt trip off Yeezus is one of his best tracks
When that album release I played that track over and over in one sitting

My exact opinion on this, word for mf word.

people sleep on 808s too. love that whole tape.

bruh really is a musical genius. but thats where it stops.

people in the media always wanna act up then claim they have bipolar disorder so you let them off the hook. chris brown said the same thing. not everybody that wiles out had a disorder, some people are just *** holes.

she will.

didnt their prenup have the stipulation of 10 yrs or so? if after 10 years, she gets the duffle bag. like 70. but divorce before, she get like a mil? yeah said he been tryna drop her for a minute, but she wont sign the paperz lmaooo
Read it was just $1mill for every year they are married for up to ten years. Peanuts for Kim, she probably has more cash than Kanye at the moment.

I know people in this thread have seen Ozark.

Kanye is behaving exactly like Marty Byrd’s wife’s brother (forgot the Names lol).

It’s not so much that people are making excuses for Kanye. It’s that the people criticizing him for his words are completely unwilling to accept that the man is legitimately suffering from mental illness. An illness that literally causes you to reject help that a lot of people are saying he can so easily afford.

This isn’t “caping for” Kanye, it’s spelling out the facts. Whether people want to accept the facts or not is an entirely different issue.

It’s easy to clown Kanye. He is saying some outrageous things. But look at the whole picture. He’s literally yelling into the ether like the homeless guy you see on the corner downtown.

Have a heart guys. He is very, very sick.

How is blaming his mental illness and stupidity on Kim K "spelling out the facts"? Because that's what a lot of his stans are in here doing. I would have more of a heart if his rhetoric and behavior wasn't so damaging, especially in our current political climate. He can EAD for all i care.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom