In Kanye News....

...The album is done :lol:

What is he creating 24-72 hours before an album with 300 writers & producers comes out?

Yall can defend this raccoon in the name of "mental health" but I won't. I'll be back tonight when he proclaims that MLK didn't actually have a dream

Last edited:
your post is kind of what I’m talking about.

I haven’t even read what his wife said. There’s no need to. It’s obvious that the man is suffering.

It’s unfortunate that his words are damaging but your attitude towards mental health is the real issue here. And you’re not alone in your lack of understanding and tolerance.

I think this is where the conversation gets muddied..because I feel the same way as deusavertat deusavertat . With that said, that is my attitude towards Kanye West, not mental health in general.

When an individual continually disrespects an entire group of people, it isn't far-fetched that some of that group will tire of the disrespect; regardless of the circumstances. That doesn't make them any less of a person, just means they have a different level of tolerance.

your post is kind of what I’m talking about.

I haven’t even read what his wife said. There’s no need to. It’s obvious that the man is suffering.

It’s unfortunate that his words are damaging but your attitude towards mental health is the real issue here. And you’re not alone in your lack of understanding and tolerance.

I deal with people with mental health all the time. I believe our "president" has legit mental health issues but f**** him. Same goes for kanye. There are many people with mental illnesses who arent awful human beings

Listened to MBDTF today and Kanye told us this was going to happen...

Restraining order
Can't see my daughter
Her mother, brother, grandmother hate me in that order
Public visitation
We met at Borders
Told her she take me back
I'll be more supportive
I made mistakes
I bumped my head
Courts suck me dry
I spent that bread
She need her daddy
Baby please,
Can't let her grow up in that ghetto university (all of the lights)

Ye is speaking those bars into existence :wow:

I think this is where the conversation gets muddied..because I feel the same way as deusavertat deusavertat . With that said, that is my attitude towards Kanye West, not mental health in general.

When an individual continually disrespects an entire group of people, it isn't far-fetched that some of that group will tire of the disrespect; regardless of the circumstances. That doesn't make them any less of a person, just means they have a different level of tolerance.

I deal with people with mental health all the time. I believe our "president" has legit mental health issues but f**** him. Same goes for kanye. There are many people with mental illnesses who arent awful human beings

I see what ya'll are saying. But in my opinion, Kanye's distortions of thoughts are not what the non-ill Kanye would think or say. How do you go from a civil rights advocate as he is to Trump/MAGA? I don't know. I think his thoughts are so muddled and warped and get lost in translation. They make no sense.

Now Trump is vile. Also, I think Trump is mentally ill but it is the personality disorder type, like psychopath/sociopath type. I do not see Kanye as a psychopath or intentionally out to murder or kill folk indirectly in cold blood like Trump.

Your argument is not made any stronger by bringing Donald Trump into this.

I can’t help willful ignorance and you’re also entitled to your opinion so I’ll just leave it there.

Listened to MBDTF today and Kanye told us this was going to happen...

Restraining order
Can't see my daughter
Her mother, brother, grandmother hate me in that order
Public visitation
We met at Borders
Told her she take me back
I'll be more supportive
I made mistakes
I bumped my head
Courts suck me dry
I spent that bread
She need her daddy
Baby please,
Can't let her grow up in that ghetto university (all of the lights)

Ye is speaking those bars into existence :wow:

ye spoke gold digger into existence wouldnt be his first time

I see what ya'll are saying. But in my opinion, Kanye's distortions of thoughts are not what the non-ill Kanye would think or say. How do you go from a civil rights advocate as he is to Trump/MAGA? I don't know. I think his thoughts are so muddled and warped and get lost in translation. They make no sense.

Now Trump is vile. Also, I think Trump is mentally ill but it is the personality disorder type, like psychopath/sociopath type. I do not see Kanye as a psychopath or intentionally out to murder or kill folk indirectly in cold blood like Trump.

I look at it a little like being a drunk, deep down those are your true values the mental illness just releases those inhibitions. I feel the same way when racists blame mental illness and drug abuse for their evil actions and speech. Those values were already in ****-ye.

it's a very slippery slope to dismiss mental illness like that

All people have to do is look at Ben from ozark.

ruth thought he was cool a dm even her brother said nothing seemed wrong with him.

even the wild cab scene where he just rambling

then you have to perspective of marty and his sister who’ve seen EVERYTHING. Ups, downs and in between

even as a viewer you get to see how everyone can view him differently

wavycrocket wavycrocket

Kanye West Exposes Dark Truths About Kardashians, Tries to Break Away From Them https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestn...ut-kardashians-tries-to-break-away-from-them/

55209B47-0C41-4D87-A2D3-E892188C311F.gif

wavycrocket wavycrocket

Kanye West Exposes Dark Truths About Kardashians, Tries to Break Away From Them https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestn...ut-kardashians-tries-to-break-away-from-them/

“Since this episode, Kanye simply hasn’t been the same. He’s yet another man who got involved with the Kardashians and ended up in a disastrous situation. A few years ago, Scott Disick went to rehab several times and kind of disappeared. Bruce Jenner became a woman and kind of disappeared as well.“
:rofl:

“Since this episode, Kanye simply hasn’t been the same. He’s yet another man who got involved with the Kardashians and ended up in a disastrous situation. A few years ago, Scott Disick went to rehab several times and kind of disappeared. Bruce Jenner became a woman and kind of disappeared as well.“
:rofl:
Scott Sick is a good digger and a douche. Bruce Jenner was wearing his sisters clothes since age 9. Ye had issues well before Kim. They all had issues before the Kardashians. Not exactly level headed dudes to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom