In Kanye News....

I look at it a little like being a drunk, deep down those are your true values the mental illness just releases those inhibitions. I feel the same way when racists blame mental illness and drug abuse for their evil actions and speech. Those values were already in ****-ye.

I will have to disagree. Same when you are drunk. it actually distorts your thoughts and behaviors in some people. Drugs and alcohol may induce mania or psychosis in some people.

How you know someone has machevellian tendencies is when they are sober. Drugs, alcohol, and mentall illness if more on the severe end change your personality and alter and distort your thoughts, beliefs, and behavior.

So where’s the album?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
So where’s the album?
giphy.gif
My “homie” was listening to it yesterday. He said it was under a totally different name or something? Idk I don’t even make attempts to follow this man’s music.

I will have to disagree. Same when you are drunk. it actually distorts your thoughts and behaviors in some people. Drugs and alcohol may induce mania or psychosis in some people.

How you know someone has machevellian tendencies is when they are sober. Drugs, alcohol, and mentall illness if more on the severe end change your personality and alter and distort your thoughts, beliefs, and behavior.

So you're saying I should forgive and empathize with Jim Bob and Karen for their drunken racist rants? I have managed to live my life without saying bigoted sh when I've been completely plastered but somehow koonye, Karen, Mel Gibson and Jim Bob can't do the same? I'm not buying it, the truth comes out when you're uninhibited.

So you're saying I should forgive Jim Bob and Karen for their drunken racists rants. I have managed to live my life without saying bigoted sh when I've been completely plastered but somehow koonye, Karen, Mel Gibson and Jim Bob can't do the same? I'm not buying it, the truth comes out when you're uninhibited.
I agree with you about racist drunken rants. That just seems like racism coming to light. But I don't wholly believe in the saying the truth comes out when you're uninhibited cause a lot of nonsense comes out as well. I've said some wild things to women I thought to be genuine while intoxicated. Then wake up to a scarecrow the next morning and realize I didn't mean a thing 🤥

My “homie” was listening to it yesterday. He said it was under a totally different name or something? Idk I don’t even make attempts to follow this man’s music.
Is your homie a liar?

Self inflicted wound. Not feeling sorry for a ***** who gave Kim Kardashian the wedding of her dreams and 4 children. You chose to surround yourself with harpies and vultures and **** on Rhymefest, Consequence, GLC and all the others who empowered you to be on the platform you’re on now. You’ve forsaken the foundation, and now there’s no structure.

She’s worth 900mil

Right, like her sister was reportedly worth $1B and that was found out to be a fraudulent claim. >D>D>D

They don't own any businesses - just lend their name, appearance and likeness to other ventures. Kanye's net worth is significantly more.

She’s worth 900mil

This can’t be emphasized enough. I know Kanye is a billionaire but the Kardashian-Jenners have money. Using Kanye to enrich themselves and their brand is one thing but they’re not trying to take that man’s money. That’s never been their MO.

Kim K gonna be making about $500K+ a month at the bare minimum from Kanye's support payments.
Can't make support payments aka alimony to someone who makes millions. Support payments are only if one person in the relationship cannot support themselves.
Right, like her sister was reportedly worth $1B and that was found out to be a fraudulent claim.
>D
>D
>D

They don't own any businesses - just lend their name, appearance and likeness to other ventures. Kanye's net worth is significantly more.
Kanye be lying about his bank too lol. Didn't he just say he was worth 3 billion?

Right, like her sister was reportedly worth $1B and that was found out to be a fraudulent claim. >D>D>D

Your math doesn’t add up. They don’t need Kanye’s money.

Mackenzie Bezos is worth $59B but she still gonna see to it she gets those alimony checks.

I agree with you, it’s just that dudes are making seem like the Kardashian-Jenner family is hungry for Kanye’s money. Just like Ms. Bezos, Kim is entitled to some share based on their legal agreement but EYE think it’s false to assume that a divorce is a money grab.

I agree with you, it’s just that dudes are making seem like the Kardashian-Jenner family is hungry for Kanye’s money. Just like Ms. Bezos, Kim is entitled to some share based on their legal agreement but EYE think it’s false to assume that a divorce is a money grab.

Gotchu. I just meant that just because someone doesn't NEED the money doesn't necessarily mean they don't WANT it if they can have it.

Mackenzie Bezos is worth $59B but she still gonna see to it she gets those alimony checks.
That's not alimony or support payments. That's division of property and assets accumulated between the couple during the time of their marriage. If she had her own company and made close to what bezos did like Kim, she'd have to divide her cake as well. The company started after they were married. She helped start the company with him. Division of assets means Kim will have to split her cake too.

Back
Top Bottom