In Kanye News....

That’s spite. Bezos cheated on his wife.

That's not alimony or support payments. That's division of property and assets accumulated between the couple during the time of their marriage. If she had her own company and made close to what bezos did like Kim, she'd have to divide her cake as well. The company started after they were married. She helped start the company with him. Division of assets means Kim will have to split her cake as well.

I should have been more clear. I was mostly talking about greed. Not the intricate details of the separation(s).

Gotchu. I just meant that just because someone doesn't NEED the money doesn't necessarily mean they don't WANT it if they can have it.

I agree with you about racist drunken rants. That just seems like racism coming to light. But I don't wholly believe in the saying the truth comes out when you're uninhibited cause a lot of nonsense comes out as well. I've said some wild things to women I thought to be genuine while intoxicated. Then wake up to a scarecrow the next morning and realize I didn't mean a thing 🤥

You disagree with the racism but not kanyes ignorance, you're not being consistent. Replace Kanye with a random white dude saying what he did about Harriet Tubman and I dont his stans would be making stupid excuses for him.

You disagree with the racism but not kanyes ignorance, you're not being consistent. Replace Kanye with a random white dude saying what he did about Harriet Tubman and I dont his stans would be making stupid excuses for him.
Wait, what? When did I say I agree with his ignorance? Lol. I disagree with that cliche blanket statement "the truth comes out when you're uninhibited."

Last edited:
Is your homie a liar?
tenor.gif

Wait, what? When did I say I agree with his ignorance? Lol. I disagree with that cliche blanket statement "the truth comes out when you're uninhibited."

You said you agree with my take on mentally unsound racist rants but somehow can't get yourself to shun koonye for his. Mental illness or otherwise a sh** human is a sh** human. He can use all that manic energy for saying something positive but deep down that isn't who he is

You said you agree with my take on mentally unsound racist rants but somehow can't get yourself to shun koonye for his. Mental illness or otherwise a sh** human is a sh** human. He can use all that manic energy for saying something positive but deep down that isn't who he is
Lol, you're such a Liar. Quote me where I said that exactly. I've already stated that Kanye is wrong for what he said. You ok?

Lol, you're such a Liar. Quote me where I said that exactly. I've already stated that Kanye is wrong for what he said. You ok?

You said koonye was wrong but you also used his mental illness to make excuses for him. Should we extend that privilege to white bigots sir?

No I didn't :lol: But again, quote me if you think I did so I know what you're talking about.

don't wholly believe in the saying the truth comes out when you're uninhibited cause a lot of nonsense comes out as well.

Thats a direct quote from you. So next time a drunk bigot goes on a rant I will be sure to bring this up

don't wholly believe in the saying the truth comes out when you're uninhibited cause a lot of nonsense comes out as well.

Thats a direct quote from you. So next time a drunk bigot goes on a rant I will be sure to bring this up
So you just proved yourself wrong. Nothing up there at all about me saying his mental illness is an excuse. Thanks. Now that we got that clear...

Is what I said up there not a true statement? Alcohol is not a truth serum NOR is it an excuse for ignorance. BOTH are true. If you're drunk and say "I'm the king of the world" that's not the truth coming out lol. And if you're drunk and express bigoted beliefs, then you're bigoted to begin with. Point being, your statement "the truth comes out when you're uninhibited" is a cliche. A lot of things come out when you're drunk...including puke. So again, you accused me of agreeing to his ignorance and said I used his mental illness as an excuse. Show me where.

And since you keep bringing up bigot, here's my original post to refresh your memory. Notice the first line.

I agree with you about racist drunken rants. That just seems like racism coming to light. But I don't wholly believe in the saying the truth comes out when you're uninhibited cause a lot of nonsense comes out as well. I've said some wild things to women I thought to be genuine while intoxicated. Then wake up to a scarecrow the next morning and realize I didn't mean a thing 🤥

So you just proved yourself wrong. Nothing up there at all about me saying his mental illness is an excuse. Thanks. Now that we got that clear...

Is what I said up there not a true statement? Alcohol is not a truth serum NOR is it an excuse for ignorance. BOTH are true. If you're drunk and say "I'm the king of the world" that's not the truth coming out lol. And if you're drunk and express bigoted beliefs, then you're bigoted to begin with. Point being, your statement "the truth comes out when you're uninhibited" is a cliche. A lot of things come out when you're drunk...including puke. So again, you accused me of agreeing to his ignorance and said I used his mental illness as an excuse. Show me where.

And since you keep bringing up bigot, here's my original post to refresh your memory. Notice the first line.
Lol so based on your approach to kanye I should tell the next bigot "I dont think the truth comes out when you're uninhibited"

Lol

Lol so based on your approach to kanye I should tell the next bigot "I dont think the truth comes out when you're uninhibited"

Lol
Again. Depends on what he says. If he says something bigoted, then no. If he says he's driving a Kia cause his Ferrari is in the shop, then yeah, tell him "I don't think the truth comes out when you're uninhibited."🤣 Make sense?

Again. Depends on what he says. If he says something bigoted, then no. If he says he's driving a Kia cause his Ferrari is in the shop, then yeah, tell him "I don't think the truth comes out when you're uninhibited."🤣 Make sense?

lol well what he said about Harriet Tubman was enough for me to make a judgment about his values, I don't have the privilege of giving other ignoramuses the benefit of the doubt.

You can say bigoted and disgusting twisted stuff when during an episode or in the throes of an altered drunken or drugged state, or if it is psychosis or mania as well. Like I said, some patients on mania will get reckless, and spend all their money and gamble away their life savings, get promiscuous and sleep with others, and do other reckless things out of impulsivity and out of their control. So, then they are bound to say things that are way out of line as well.

How you know someone is not bigoted is when they are sober. Also, this is not an excuse to say bigoted things when drunk. You should not say anything that offends when drunk or sober. I am just saying that some people actually get quite altered when drunk, on drugs, as that induces mania or psychosis. They can even get like this without substances due to mental health issues. Then again, not justified either way to be bigoted or say bigoted things.

As for those Kens and Karens on drunken rampages and also shout out slurs and say racist stuff, I bet they are even when sober.

Last edited:
Where is this sentiment that that a significant number of folks are going to vote for Kanye instead of Biden coming from OTHER THAN Kanye himself?

Where is this sentiment that that a significant number of folks are going to vote for Kanye instead of Biden coming from OTHER THAN Kanye himself?
You would think this pandemic would give people a crash course in the importance of electing the right people, but I've still seen people here who post and complain about the response, people they love being infected, and worry about having a job or stimulus all day here still talk about voting for Kanye for the lulz. I give up on trying to understand people.

Back
Top Bottom