In N Out Appreciation Thread (Pics)Vol. Reason why West>East

i really don't know why everyone loves in-n-out so much, i eat there here & there
not ALL that.

yes, im a cali head

Originally Posted by SN DG

Wow. In-N-Out for me tonight.
laugh.gif
For those that don't know, a Double-Double, Fries, and Medium Drink is 6 dollars exactly. That places In-N-Out as the best fast food burger place ever.

You can get a double chili burger, a corn dog, a chicken wrap and a 32 oz sweet tea from Cookout for $4.75

Cookout tray FTW

Originally Posted by sunny559

i really don't know why everyone loves in-n-out so much, i eat there here & there
not ALL that.

yes, im a cali head
You and everyone else from Cali that don't appreciate in-n-out...

Can move to Dakota. Thanks. SMH.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by retrospect90

I'm in NC and I never ate hardees it just never interested me. Is it like in and out?? When I want chili dogs or burgers and cheesefries or milkshakes I go to Cookout. Cookout>_

Hardees is gross, nowhere near In and Out status.

Cookout is close but In and Out is fresher. In and Out is good enough that I would almost consider tradingBojangles' for it.

Originally Posted by PhyzXs

what is animal style?

3ac3d7897e12ed1d_m.jpg

"Animal Style" = the meat is cooked and fried with mustard and then pickles are added, extra spread and grilled onions are added.

"Animal Style Fries" = fries with cheese, spread (Thousand Islands dressing), grilled onions and pickles (if you ask for them).

personally i
aaf35799ef9b9300a0242439ecf23d9bc10159c.gif
with the cheese fries
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

In 'N Out is cool.

I recently checked out this spot in NY called the Shake Shack. Burgers there are bananas. Probably the best I've ever tasted.

Originally Posted by ceehjayem

In 'N Out is cool.

I recently checked out this spot in NY called the Shake Shack. Burgers there are bananas. Probably the best I've ever tasted.
Word. Whenever I do hit up NYC, I make sure to hit up Shake Shack. Definitely my choice of burger out in the East.

Back
Top Bottom