In-N-Out coming to NYC? Vol. West Coast > _____

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

That's pretty good.

lol that's a good one. I'd be pissed if I was an Nyc'er, hell I'd be pissed in general just cause...

...CA
pimp.gif
>>>>>>>>>>>>ny

Cold blooded.

NYC all day though. If I want In N Out or Roscoe's, I can catch a flight.

I can get a good burger in NYC. I'd rather have the Roscoe's.

But having proper Pizza 24/7 in what's up.

Yah and thats why lebron aint comin to new york either BOOYAH!!!!!

I love west vs east coast threads.

So wait, what was they joke they just stood there with a lil banner and some flyers? Theres nothin more to the prank? Did They make people fill out applications and do interviews on the spot n stuff? That would be funny if they taped it or somethin.

This is more of an inside joke for the west coast but a #FAIL on the national level. face it, the average NY'er either has no clue what In-N-Out is or Just doesn't care. MIGHTY egocentric of you to think we'd care though
laugh.gif

NY >> cali

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

you guys need a in-n-out out there tho, put that right in the middle of manhattan by times square and it would be nothing but hype and long lines and lots of money going to the pockets of in-n-out.

everytime i go to new york i smoke a blunt and get a double double animal style with animal style fries before i head out to the airport because i know i won't be having that wonderful deliciousness for a few weeks.

laugh.gif
Yup me too.  Usually the before/after airport meal.  I tell my man or whomever drops me of at LAX, stop at the in-out on Inglewood ave of the 405 and I get my double double, grilled onions, well done fries and chocolate shake!
pimp.gif

Ill stick to my In and Out Jumpoffs.

As if we dont have enough burger spots in NY.
Chicken spot in the hood>>>>California Breasts Implants

!@%$%# pansies.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

you guys need a in-n-out out there tho, put that right in the middle of manhattan by times square and it would be nothing but hype and long lines and lots of money going to the pockets of in-n-out.

everytime i go to new york i smoke a blunt and get a double double animal style with animal style fries before i head out to the airport because i know i won't be having that wonderful deliciousness for a few weeks.

laugh.gif
Yup me too.  Usually the before/after airport meal.  I tell my man or whomever drops me of at LAX, stop at the in-out on Inglewood ave of the 405 and I get my double double, grilled onions, well done fries and chocolate shake!
pimp.gif

my first stop when i fly out there 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
nah hardly, i got no beef with the east since i've never been there. .gif is golden
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom