kennedy fried
obama fried
us fried
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

I don't think many NYers would care about this at all.
We really don't.
QFT...I came in to post that it probably won't do very well
laugh.gif
 When I was on the west coast last year I was looking forward to trying In-N-Out for the first time and was so disappointed.
Shake Shack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>In-N-Out

This has nothing to do w/ NY vs. LA, just In-N-Out is nothing special

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

you guys need a in-n-out out there tho, put that right in the middle of manhattan by times square and it would be nothing but hype and long lines and lots of money going to the pockets of in-n-out.

everytime i go to new york i smoke a blunt and get a double double animal style with animal style fries before i head out to the airport because i know i won't be having that wonderful deliciousness for a few weeks.

laugh.gif
Yup me too.  Usually the before/after airport meal.  I tell my man or whomever drops me of at LAX, stop at the in-out on Inglewood ave of the 405 and I get my double double, grilled onions, well done fries and chocolate shake!
pimp.gif

my dude
pimp.gif
   thats the in-n-out right by my house,  i live on inglewood ave so i go there about once a week
laugh.gif

any dude hyping this spot up obviously only has mcdonald's and white castles as their other options. 

the joint is mad weak.  seriously.

I tried In n Out when I went to cali cuz of the hype west NTers kept giving it.  Needless to say, I was disappointed. 
tired.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes trying to psyche themselves into thinking Five Guys is doing anything in the hamburger game.

Look at these immaculate burgers so neatly stacked and placed snuggly into their pouches. It's like a present from the gods. And the fries, shredded from real live potatoes before your eyes, so flawlessly golden and free of excessive oils. They don't even need salt really.

677657225_9296eb650e.jpg

Now onto this slop we have here. These are burgers and fries on a horrifying level. A melange of smudge if you will.

This is an irresponsible culinary practice.

20081205-fiveguys1.jpg

five-guys-french-fries-031609.jpg

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

Now onto this slop we have here. These are burgers and fries on a horrifying level. A melange of smudge if you will.

20081205-fiveguys1.jpg
eek.gif
&
laugh.gif
all in one post

burgers are one food that you can find in just about any diner.. there are many gems out there.. In n out has most in that "hype" trance.. Look around a bit NYCers and youll find that replacement easily

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

laugh.gif
@ dudes trying to psyche themselves into thinking Five Guys is doing anything in the hamburger game.

Look at these immaculate burgers so neatly stacked and placed snuggly into their pouches. It's like a present from the gods. And the fries, shredded from real live potatoes before your eyes, so flawlessly golden and free of excessive oils. They don't even need salt really.

677657225_9296eb650e.jpg

20081205-fiveguys1.jpg

five-guys-french-fries-031609.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom