In-N-Out vs Five Guys vs Shake Shack Vol. Shake Shack wins.

the handicap kills the taste test. Not eating any of the burgers fresh changes the taste of all of them

the handicap kills the taste test. Not eating any of the burgers fresh changes the taste of all of them

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

This, flying a burger across the country is not a great way to compare them. Doesn't matter if they let the rest of the burgers sit overnight. Need to eat them when they're fresh.

This, flying a burger across the country is not a great way to compare them. Doesn't matter if they let the rest of the burgers sit overnight. Need to eat them when they're fresh.

the shakeshack looks like the best one.

only tried in and out (just the burger) and was a day old in the fridge

i we have a 5 guys here and i didnt even know...just found out like last week...have yet to go.

Originally Posted by lazydani3l

So which one do you prefer?
I live in California...In n out all day 
baf152e995a923e6bfe9892fb5dae575ea6f467.gif

I like Five Guys too though.

the shakeshack looks like the best one.

only tried in and out (just the burger) and was a day old in the fridge

i we have a 5 guys here and i didnt even know...just found out like last week...have yet to go.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  I won't even eat In N Out if its not within 15 minutes away
laugh.gif
Their burgers and fries have a life span of about 5 minutes
laugh.gif

But boy are they HEAT when they are fresh

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  I won't even eat In N Out if its not within 15 minutes away
laugh.gif
Their burgers and fries have a life span of about 5 minutes
laugh.gif

But boy are they HEAT when they are fresh

Same here. Although I have tried Shack Shack when I went to New York last year, it was good, but I liked the Shake I had better than the burger.

Same here. Although I have tried Shack Shack when I went to New York last year, it was good, but I liked the Shake I had better than the burger.

been to all 3

Shake Shack>5Guys>In-n-out

but i might be biased against in-n-out, been there too many times after a
pimp.gif

been to all 3

Shake Shack>5Guys>In-n-out

but i might be biased against in-n-out, been there too many times after a
pimp.gif

I choose in n out because Ive had it. I have yet to eat at 5 guys or the other spot. A 5 guys restaurant is opening up nearby. CANT WAIT. Funny thing is that its opening up right across the street from In N Out

I choose in n out because Ive had it. I have yet to eat at 5 guys or the other spot. A 5 guys restaurant is opening up nearby. CANT WAIT. Funny thing is that its opening up right across the street from In N Out

Have had shake shack and 5guys want to try in-n-out but until then Shake Shack >*

Back
Top Bottom