In Search Of... (2002 Worldwide/Spymob Version)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Holy Jesus!!!!! How come no one ever told me this was better than the UK version of this album. I've been listening to that one for years always ignoringthe presence of this majestic piece of work.

Wow that is all I can say right now, I feel like I've never heard of N*E*R*D before.

Provider
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brain
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Am I High
eek.gif
eek.gif

Rock Star
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Bobby James
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Lapdance
eek.gif
eek.gif

Hell the whole album is @!++#*%+#+@*+ ridiculous .

You've never heard Provider? What was on that version then?

Hold up, I know of the U.K. version, Spymob version....what exactly is the Worldwide version?

i think he's talking about how he never heard the version with the live band and has been listening to the keyboard joint

I'm so confused with this albu how many damn versions is there?
laugh.gif

the UK version didnt have Spymob. You mean to tell me you've been listening to that this whole time? No wonder why youre so
a682546eba992a192e2ef8537e89de6be924b77.gif

Originally Posted by toast1985

Hold up, I know of the U.K. version, Spymob version....what exactly is the Worldwide version?

Spymob Version = 2002 Worldwide Release

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

the UK version didnt have Spymob. You mean to tell me you've been listening to that this whole time? No wonder why youre so
a682546eba992a192e2ef8537e89de6be924b77.gif

eek.gif
Indeed.

Quincy there's two versions the 2001 "Electronic" album and the 2002 "Rock" Album.

i guess for other people

UK=UK
worldwide=US....

...right? that's what i made sense of this....

i've heard about the live version, but i still don't have it, sadly.

but the keyboard version is 5/5 material, what the hell is the live version? 6/5? damn, i need the live version.

Certain songs are better on the live version, others are better on the synthesized IMO. Like I prefer Provider from the US version but I like Run to the Sunand Stay Together from the UK joint better.

Originally Posted by eddiehouse5

i've heard about the live version, but i still don't have it, sadly.

but the keyboard version is 5/5 material, what the hell is the live version? 35/5? damn, i need the live version.

*Fixed

uk version is more studio/rap
u.s/ worldwide is more of a rock album
i prefer the worldwide version because i like the instruments
smokin.gif

i dont know what version i have but it is much appreciated. best nerd album IMO.
i cant find the original uk release anywhere.
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom