In seattle for a week. Questions

1. Whats the best place for shopping. Im in lynwood and toured the mall out here and it was straight but kinda standard issue. Does Seattle have boutique/brandstores (like polo store, gucci, cartier stores)? Or a good shopping district?

2. I was talkin to some broad at macys and she said mill creek was the place to be this weekend for club/barhopping...this accurate? I'm coming frommichigan and don't want to be here bored just for work.

3. Whats your best shoe stores?

4. Do you have any good outlet shops nearby (polo...nike...levis)?

Much appreciated folks.

1. Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood is pretty good. Not great tho....Bellevue Square is about the same, maybe a little better. Yes, their are some boutique storesdowntown
2. I live in Mill Creek....not sure if it'll be "the place to be" this weekend! Doesn't seem all that exciting
3. Not sure about "best" shoe stores......maybe check out RPS (rock-paper-scissors) in downtown Seattle.....or Goods (also downtown). Other thanthat...just local champs, footlockers, and finishlines
4. There's an outlet mall about 30 minutes north of Lynnwood...."Seattle Premium Outlets". They have a decent Nike outlet.. Not sure what else isthere

Hope that helps.....if you've got anymore questions, post here....or PM me

I was talkin to some broad at macys and she said mill creek was the place to be this weekend for club/barhopping...this accurate?

AHAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bootleg ed

1. Whats the best place for shopping. Im in lynwood and toured the mall out here and it was straight but kinda standard issue. Does Seattle have boutique/brand stores (like polo store, gucci, cartier stores)? Or a good shopping district?
There's a Gucci and LV in downtown Seattle near 5th and Union. Also a Barneys at Pacific Place. Only brand stores I can think of downtown areLevi's, Niketown, Northface, Patagonia, and REI. For sneakers/clothes there's only Goods (2 locations now) RPS, and Winners Circle.

by the way i did not go to that mill creek place...everyone else was like "who the hell told you that????" and i was in various clubs downtown. GladI avoided that place cause everyone gave me the screwface when i brought it up lol

Back
Top Bottom