In the NBA...Blake Griffin has the potential to put up #'s like Shawn Kemp (on the court)

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

I'm convinced you might be devoid of a brain cell or 2. Not only did I say overall career out put and you put up Kenyon's rookie season numbers...but Mare's rookie season numbers are better than Kenyon's rookie numbers too. You're just losing all around right now.

you're backpeddling. You said amare's rookie season is comparable to kenyons whole career, famalam. I listed their rookie seasons respectively to show you how similar they were and u wanna make a funny about it. Amare is averaging 1.5 points more with 15 game on kenyon.
laugh.gif
then wouldn't it have made more sense to postKenyon's career numbers you gump?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by yungmatt

amare is kenyon martin 2.0

went to @$%% without a general. can't create on his own. Watching this dude in iso is ugly.

After this, it might be time for me to take a break from this thread

good
laugh.gif

all you do is *#%#@ on what other people have to say

the door is thatta way>
Word.

Leave Matt.

I hate you.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Big headed joker.
alien.gif

Matter fact, I hate all you %++$*!%+$#+!+. This fat %%% hipster _ Haiti, _ look like Ryan Howard in the face

I hate this Tony Gonzalez in the face _ DJ's, Cashmere wearing bamma.

And I esp. hate this _ InMyMind. _ always looking mad shiny in all his pictures. %$%% you, %$%% Jeff Green, %$%% Roy Hibbert and %$%% PE Jr. Al Weber > all them _'s.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That tony gonzalez *+%% gets me everytime
laugh.gif

I'm convinced you might be devoid of a brain cell or 2. Not only did I say overall career out put and you put up Kenyon's rookie season numbers...but Mare's rookie season numbers are better than Kenyon's rookie numbers too. You're just losing all around right now.

you're backpeddling. You said amare's rookie season is comparable to kenyons whole career, famalam. I listed their rookie seasons respectively to show you how similar they were and u wanna make a funny about it. Amare is averaging 1.5 points more with 15 game on kenyon.
laugh.gif
then wouldn't it have made more sense to post Kenyon's career numbers you gump?

look i know you're assuming that i said amare=kenyon , but thats not my fault. i know you have it in you to decypher what 2.0 means.

simmer down a level
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

went to @$%% without a general. can't create on his own. Watching this dude in iso is ugly.
eek.gif

U serious? Care to elaborate???

yea, amare is an upgraded version of kenyon
An "upgraded" version? I'm not following....at all. You can't even compare STAT and Martin on any levels aside from bothhaving the micro-fracture surgery.

eek.gif

U serious? Care to elaborate???

yea, amare is an upgraded version of kenyon
An "upgraded" version? I'm not following....at all. You can't even compare STAT and Martin on any levels aside from both having the micro-fracture surgery.

eyes.gif

since your the expert, would you like to explain to me whats so different about their game that is so uncomparable?

Matter fact, I hate all you %++$*!%+$#+!+. This fat %%% hipster _ Haiti, _ look like Ryan Howard in the face

highly unesscessary you ol doug e doug from class act..mos def travellin man in the face +%$ boooiiii..

Back
Top Bottom