In your Opinion , Celebs that have Taken the Most L's ......

Honestly, Amber rose has stayed with men for a loong time for bein a "jumpoff" she was with kanye for forever

I did a lot of dumb crap, but stealing a pack of gum from the grocery store or sneaking out of the house are not on the same level as me taking my clothes off in front of grown women so they could give me money
laugh.gif
. I'm not saying she's the same person she was when she was 15, but a lot of people knew about her getting around with rappers even before she was with Kanye.Just because she denies the rumors doesn't make them false..I'm not saying they're necessarily all true, but when a rumor comes out, it's up to the person hearing the rumor to decide whether or not to believe the rumor. I personally choose to believe them, but if you feel the she is telling the truth and those rumors are all lies, then I respect that. 

Kobe just lost 75 MILLION DOLLARS + 3 mansions to a JO that knew what she was doing.

Kobe > *

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I did a lot of dumb crap, but stealing a pack of gum from the grocery store or sneaking out of the house are not on the same level as me taking my clothes off in front of grown women so they could give me money
laugh.gif
. I'm not saying she's the same person she was when she was 15, but a lot of people knew about her getting around with rappers even before she was with Kanye.Just because she denies the rumors doesn't make them false..I'm not saying they're necessarily all true, but when a rumor comes out, it's up to the person hearing the rumor to decide whether or not to believe the rumor. I personally choose to believe them, but if you feel the she is telling the truth and those rumors are all lies, then I respect that. 

Just because she denies them doesn't make them false, and just because someone spread the rumor doesn't make it true...yeah he admitted to stripping, just like many rappers who are family men now admitted to selling dope, people grow up under different circumstances...how come no one cared so much about Ye wifing up this horrible woman, but the second Wiz wants to propose son is taking an L....would it be the same if Ye had proposed after a very long relationship and married her?

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Just because she denies them doesn't make them false, and just because someone spread the rumor doesn't make it true...yeah he admitted to stripping, just like many rappers who are family men now admitted to selling dope, people grow up under different circumstances...how come no one cared so much about Ye wifing up this horrible woman, but the second Wiz wants to propose son is taking an L....would it be the same if Ye had proposed after a very long relationship and married her?

I never said Kanye wasn't taking an L when he was with her
laugh.gif
Not every NT'er worships every move that Kanye makes..I like his music but I would never be like
pimp.gif
if I found out he married her..I'd still think it was a bad move. Just my personal opinion.

@Cap1229, I don't think her circumstances excuse her from what she did. When young dudes decide to sell drugs to support their struggling family and end up in prison, nobody feels sorry for them..People say "He should have tried to find a better way to make money"...Don't see why her situation should be any different. A High School aged girl stripping is wrong, whether she was doing it for fun or for money.

Nobody is making excuses for her, nobody is saying stripping was a great move, I mean it's really sad when we glorify hiphop, which is all about pushing weight, sex, murder, all sorts of morally incorrect things and we have the nerve to sit here and get our panties in a bunch because this woman decided at the very young age of 15 that striping was the best thing she can offer her mother and herself...and what 12+ years eyebrows are raised.

You don't have to like her, you don't have to agree with her lifestyle, but let this dude Wiz live..,they are obviously very happy together, don't get what's so hard to comprehend..

I don't disagree with you that stripping is a bad life choice.
laugh.gif
I've just seen that for some ppl life is not always black and white and they have to glide in the gray areas.

I'm being general Uptempo, I'm conversating with you but not calling you out or anything, your opinion is your opinion....I'm just sharing my view
smile.gif

Nah I feel you..Yourself and Cap1229 are free to share your views and opinions. I see where you're both coming from and I respect your perspectives.

1011539-Wiz-Khalifa-617.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Wiz-Khalifa-and-Amber-Rose-Engaged.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

His next mixtape better be good. I think it's out next week.

Originally Posted by djaward

Why does NIKETALK hate young Berg?

I've never hated any celebrity in my life but berg just is an arrogant wanna be. I have more respect for Nick Cannon, Bow Wow, and Terrence j then berg. Did you see the video of him crashing the scooter? Or the video of him pleading to Brisco in the name of Lil Wayne. He is the stereo type light skin #$*%%.

When you're 15, you're not old enough to realize that being a stripper isn't a good idea? In most states, you can get a job when you're 16..You can drive when you're 16 in most states. But if you're 12 months younger, you're not mature enough to realize that you shouldn't get naked in front of strangers for money? You got me Ksteezy..What was I thinking. If I ever catch my 15 year old daughter stripping for grown men, I'll make sure to just send her to her room..She doesn't know any better
How is being a stripper a bad idea? If I was 15 and females wanted to pay me for taking my clothes off I would've been balling in HS. Can you name another job paying that much @ 15?

Yall also use the term jump off too freely around here. Yall should meet some strippers and figure out the difference.

laugh.gif
@ dudes thinking amber rose aint a gold digger/jump off

no wonder there's lots of female problem threads here 

I don't see how Edward Murphy wouldn't be on this list. How many times has he been "caught" with trannies?

Originally Posted by WaitWut

laugh.gif
@ dudes thinking amber rose aint a gold digger/jump off

no wonder there's lots of female problem threads here 

This.... It's a lot of naive soft drake type dudes in here who don't get the game....Besides her being know for jumping off with rappers, sorry to break it to y'all but ALL those strippers f for money.... Y'all maynot care about the past but when she's taking half of wiz's money I will be back in this thread

i know a dude who nailed amber back in the day , he paid for it so u do the math .

everyone has a past but once ur dirty laundry is out everyone knows u stink .....

this only applies to women
laugh.gif

Tiger Woods came to my mind, although regardless he still has millions, but then again money isn't everything.

Back
Top Bottom