In your opinion, what are the craziest sneaker releases in history?

If this isn't allowed forgive me.

But I'm trying to do a editorial piece of the the craziest, most vicious sneaker releases to ever happened in history.

A few I can think of are:

-Pigeons
-Galaxy Foams
-Concord 11's(2011)

Anythings you guys can think of? Also how was your experience during these releases?

Let's talk about it!

agree with all 3..concords were the worst..ever

I don't really venture out for releases..but the royals in April was a great experience

agree with all 3..concords were the worst..ever

I don't really venture out for releases..but the royals in April was a great experience

I feel that the Kaws release should be up there. That was one crazy Friday lol

Air Jordan DMP 6/11 Nothing was the same after

I'm sure it's probably much crazier drops nationwide but that releases in Brooklyn Ny :wow: :smh: :frown:::wow: :ohwell:

Wasn't the 34th st FTL releasing them? Cause that was the start of the ending of the campout system lol

Every release I've ever been to - which I can count on one hand - has been an unorganized CF. So for me, every one lol

Yeah the DMP 6/11 was crazy. First time I ever did a raffle at Niketown Los Angeles and failed! I still got 2 pairs though.. local shop and one with Eastbay. Only pair I was pissed I didn't get at release day were those AJ XIII Altitudes in 05. One of the few times my mom and pop shop only had one FSR and I didn't get a pair.

Nike dunk sb tiffany, pharell ice creams, bapestas, nike af2 espos, nike invisible woman af1's, ALL hype jordans, ALL eminem running shoes, Eminem air force 1's.

Things ain't been the same since them Concords dropped down here back in 11'.
Dudes lined all up at the malls and shoe stores all of a sudden SMH. I blame social media for all this hype bruh.

Altitudes were the first where I thought of they not making enough...probably seen one pair in high school I never got a pair but damn sure wanted one

I’d say the dmps

But all jokes aside, Concord 11's changed the game as far as releases go. Galaxy Foams were the icing on the cake.

My Grape V(2006) release was HECTIC....But thank god the mom and pop spot at the Mall knows I'm a loyal customer and put me on the list lol
Forreal, I remember being at NTLA lit asf... camping was fun back then :lol:

Man, I remember the Internet going nuts with that laser 4 release |l

Here I feel like the craze started out with the Concords (2011).

Sneakerheads would camp a bit for shoes and what not, but the Concords brought the masses around and with the mayhem and craziness that happened, nothing was the same after that.

Back
Top Bottom