In Your Opinion Who is the Baddest Woman Alive? Vol. It's not Kim Kardashian or any Import Models

Debate I was having with three friends and we couldn't come to a consensus.

My vote?

Rosie Jones:

smokin.gif

Your thoughts?

Its like asking what's the highest number you can count to, there is no right answer. Just be glad we got em.

No one will come to an agreement, too many possibilities.

Just appreciate the variety.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I knew she'd be white though.

she beat out stacey dash because of age.  she's got more years left at the top.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

No one will come to an agreement, too many possibilities.

Just appreciate the variety.

true.

and have a really long back. Someone hook her up with Kim K's doctor then get Stewie Griffin to give her some speech therapy.

019.jpg

rosie-jones-20091108095423582_640w.jpg

Rosie-Jones-2.jpg

248339_154835864586743_119673128103017_317964_871343_n.jpg

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

and have a really long back. Someone hook her up with Kim K's doctor then get Stewie Griffin to give her some speech therapy.

NTers always have something critical to say whenever anyone is posted on here "no mass" "strong chin" "eyes too close together"

so i'm curious, if you were involved in this debate who would be your #1?

Obviously we're not going to come to a consensus but it doesn't mean we can't enjoy the discussion.  not every debate needs to settle with a conclusive answer.

So... who's #1?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

019.jpg

rosie-jones-20091108095423582_640w.jpg

Rosie-Jones-2.jpg

248339_154835864586743_119673128103017_317964_871343_n.jpg

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

NTers always have something critical to say whenever anyone is posted on here "no mass" "strong chin" "eyes too close together"

so i'm curious, if you were involved in this debate who would be your #1?

Obviously we're not going to come to a consensus but it doesn't mean we can't enjoy the discussion.  not every debate needs to settle with a conclusive answer.

So... who's #1?
It's like asking me what my favorite food is. My answer will usually be whatever I'm eating at the time, just ate, or am about to eat. That said, these Colombian chics on cam are something serious, though apparently dentistry in Colombia isn't a top priority because they all look like someone punched them in the mouth with the blunt end of a baseball bat. But here, this chic right here is bad and she takes care of herself which I like.

Me gusta! Saw her in another vid that was posted.
The song in the video was dope, anyone know what the name of it, didn't check the url yet?

Back
Top Bottom