Incarcerated Scarfaces appreciation thread>>>one of the greatest rap songs ever?

As a music fan, not just a hip hop fan, or a backpacker, but as a fan of the art that an artist makes, i beilive this is the greatest rap song ever, personal opinion obviously since theres such a huge margin for debate but where does it rank to you? is worthy of top ten? five? 

Love the song but not even my favorite tune from OB4CL. That's the only negative thing I'll say about it

true, OB4CL had alot of jams on it Guillotine, Criminology, Verbal intercourse, ice cream....yea, i could really get crazy and say its the greatest hip hop album ever but. that would be a stretch, and somewhat of a stan move. but yeah. love this song

true, OB4CL had alot of jams on it Guillotine, Criminology, Verbal intercourse, ice cream....yea, i could really get crazy and say its the greatest hip hop album ever but. that would be a stretch, and somewhat of a stan move. but yeah. love this song
strecth how?

I think it is...

"like a 27 inch Zenith, believe it"

pimp.gif

It's the greatest Hip-Hop album of all time in my mind. Perfection from beginning to end.

strecth how?

I think it is...

"like a 27 inch Zenith, believe it"

pimp.gif
personally, i don't believe its a stretch, after reasonable doubt and purple haze OB4CL sits at about number three for me. i could SEE how someone could disagree though, it is all a question of personal taste you know. I just think they way that rae was flowing, even back then noone could jack it you know, the lingo was too complex but it just came so smooth to that cat, for that reason he has the most diverse flow catolouge to me. i mean of course jay, MF DOOM, Krayzie Bone,and Em but, Rae's the slang doctor. noone does it better. i'll throw Starks and honorable mention just so i don't overlook him

North Star (Jewels) is my fave song on album though, can put that on repeat and make a cross country drive. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom