Indianapolis Colts = Most wussified organization in the NFL

wow talk about throwing away a season

I hope they lose their next 2 games

pretty much %%+#$+ up on building Peyton Mannings legacy

as a Colts fan i would feel cheated and confused

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Good thing this couldn't be covered in the game thread or in the weekly NFL recap.

capt.072dbd48f4314c97bcee916ed3285217.jets_colts_football_nas102.jpg

Smart move. Let Austin Collie get flipped on his head in meaningless games, not Reggie Wayne and Peyton Manning
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

capt.072dbd48f4314c97bcee916ed3285217.jets_colts_football_nas102.jpg

Smart move. Let Austin Collie get flipped on his head in meaningless games, not Reggie Wayne and Peyton Manning
pimp.gif
roll.gif

The Colts are going to hear this mess for a LONG time
laugh.gif
smh.gif

pretty much %%+#$+ up on building Peyton Mannings legacy
exactly
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

How does this game effect Payton Mannings legacy? He will still go down as one of the greatest to do it regardless
While true, if he managed to be a part of a perfect season, wouldn't that greatly improve his legacy?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

How does this game effect Payton Mannings legacy? He will still go down as one of the greatest to do it regardless
While true, if he managed to be a part of a perfect season, wouldn't that greatly improve his legacy?
If, and only if, the record was 19-0

eek.gif
@ a youngcheezy thread not being about Jason richardson. This has to be a first

back on topic. I don't agree with the move but now if colts would have went to the SB 18-0 and lost. It would hurt a lot more. So I guess this removes somepressure

Can't wait for the NFL week review.... Between the Saints, Giants, and Colts.... This should be a good one.

Originally Posted by nublee

If, and only if, the record was 19-0
Eh. I don't agree with this.

The Patriot's 16-0 season w/o a championship greatly improved Tom Brady's resume. Although Brady set all kinds of individual QB records that year, thefact that he is only one of two QBs that led a team to go 16-0 will be talked about for a long, long time and will be a factor in determining where he shouldbe placed on the all-time quarterback list.

Nah JPZ, nobody cares they went 16-0. All that matters is that they didn't win the big one. They lost on a miracle play. It doesn't mean anythingunless you win them all.

Healthy squad for the playoffs to win the Super Bowl >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Perfectseason/near perfect season. Just ask the Patriots a few years ago and the Cavs last year for the NBA.

Back
Top Bottom