Indianapolis, Indiana Sneaker Heads.....be heard! Ohio/Michigan/Illinois/Kentucky

I'm searching for every possible sneaker head in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, and Kentucky...
I'm building a VIP contact list of sneaker heads that will be interested in the newest and hottest shoes...so that I can update you on there availability!!!

I can't post much definitive information at the moment....private message me with name/contact # (prefer cell, so I can mass text)!!

All I can say, is google new store in Indy...and my information is associated to that...

I'm searching for every possible sneaker head in Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, and Kentucky...
I'm building a VIP contact list of sneaker heads that will be interested in the newest and hottest shoes...so that I can update you on there availability!!!

I can't post much definitive information at the moment....private message me with name/contact # (prefer cell, so I can mass text)!!

All I can say, is google new store in Indy...and my information is associated to that...

I'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE....

NEW STORE OPENS AND PROMISES GOOD TREATMENT AND TO HOLD PAIRS OF EXCLUSIVE OR LIMITED SNEAKS THAT RELEASE FOR VIP REGULAR CUSTOMERS BUT ONCE THEY GET ESTABLISHED THAT GETS FORGOTTEN.

I'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE....

NEW STORE OPENS AND PROMISES GOOD TREATMENT AND TO HOLD PAIRS OF EXCLUSIVE OR LIMITED SNEAKS THAT RELEASE FOR VIP REGULAR CUSTOMERS BUT ONCE THEY GET ESTABLISHED THAT GETS FORGOTTEN.

You have one in Kentucky right here, if you are still interested. Like the above poster said, just don't forget about the VIPs once you get established.

You have one in Kentucky right here, if you are still interested. Like the above poster said, just don't forget about the VIPs once you get established.

Originally Posted by Striper 4 Life

PM me. In Indy for the summer 

Originally Posted by Striper 4 Life

PM me. In Indy for the summer 

I live in Indianapolis... Im interested because the only sneaker boutique we have here is got SOLE?

I live in Indianapolis... Im interested because the only sneaker boutique we have here is got SOLE?

I'm born and raised in indianapolis (east side) but i have been stationed in Texas for the past 6 years. I come home all the time though and any info you got i will take it.....Might even be able to make some connects and hook each other up from state to state....im down for the cause.

I'm born and raised in indianapolis (east side) but i have been stationed in Texas for the past 6 years. I come home all the time though and any info you got i will take it.....Might even be able to make some connects and hook each other up from state to state....im down for the cause.

Indianapolis Representing .. Born & Raised .. not too many spots here to cop UNLESS u know somebody working in a shoe store! its survival of the illest!

Best places to get shoes in INDY are the crazy places. West side Lafayette Square Mall is where I used to get my shoes at.

Finishline @ the Castleton gets a ton of every release except REALLY LIMITED THINGS that you really cant find anywhere like the other 5 shoes to the alter ego retro 9 pack... they will all be there, Just limited QTY's

Back
Top Bottom