Indianapolis meet-up for Aqua's/Concords on 9/22/07..

Hey everybody...

Just a last minute thought, and it's still a week away...

What do ya'll think about meetin up at the same spot to get the Aqua's/Concords, and then goin out to get some breakfast and just shoot the @#%$? Personally, I'll be at Lafayette Square...they'll have the biggest size run, and the most stores out of any mall

It really doesn't even have to be same spot, per se...since we all live on diff.sides of town, but maybe narrow it down to 2 locations, and grab somethin to eat afterwards.

Just a thought...what do ya'll think?
GR for now, but rumor has it Gentry's going to package it with a Toboggan and mitten set and sell it for $750

^I know this is off topic, but me & a fellow NTer are coming up to 'Nap Town for the 1st weekend in October. We're from Louisville, KY.

I wanted to know if you could tell us where all the spots are. I've already heard about Lafayette Square, but are there any other spots to go to for some gear & sneakers? I heard y'all have Deveraux's also.

More specifically, any spots with urban, quickstrike, etc. accounts??
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

S . o . S!​

i would love to but i have this lil problem....im still in iraq......keep doing stuff like this.....i would love to become a member of the naptown sneaker fam,,,,holla back
"The Head is Heavy of He Who Wears the Crown"

Concords???
Code:
     THE JOKER GANG Oh please, Niketalk of all places should have realized there'd be a joker in the deck.

Chetti.....one of the deveroes there is a quickstrike account....not positive on which one though. There are only two deveroes in the city.
TEAM KENTUCKY

^thanks corey...i need more info though. if any 'nap town heads can PM me or something with names of some good spots to go to, it would be be greatly appreciated!
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

LS mall is the best place to get Jordans here. They have 5 shoe stores and 2 stores in there have LS accounts. Deveroes isnt that far from there but they will have evrything reserved before you can even get there. But Deveroes does have a LS account. There are also 2 Athletes Foot stores here but Im not sure where they're at. I will also be at LS mall to pick up my Aquas

SUP MAN...I JUST KOPPED MINE...BUT IF YOU END UP GETTING OUT SAT MORNING GIVE ME A BUZZ IF U STILL GOT MY NUMBER. I POSTED MY OLD LAC IN YOUR DAVIN WHEELS GOIN OUT OF BIZ THREAD. I HEAR YOU SAY U GOT THEM SS2'S...
$$$$$$ I BUY J'S WHEN I WANT...HOW MANY I WANT $$$$$$​
I BEEN TYPING LIKE THIS SINCE DAY ONE...​

I will be in Nap Town for the Circle City Classic Oct 5th and 6th

what are great spots to go get kicks?
B l a Z e

BlazeKicks

Well when you get to Nap you have the typical malls...Castleton Square, Washington Square and Lafayette Square...they all shoes stores and you might be able to find some stuff....Then you have Deveroes on Pendleton Pike and there is another one out west. There is Hangtime on 38th and Franklin and the other one is on 38th and Meridian....Im not sure if Athletes Foot is still in the Kroger Plaza on 38th and Post Road but you can check it out....There is a Skate store with a SB account called Rise and its pretty decent.....wear you pants with the deep pockets though....thats all i can thnk of right now....my wife has hit them all up for me....im still in iraq but only have 53 more days.....holla back.....one...oh yeah....big brother cam is in Nap....i know he know some spots.....holla

^thanks, MrFresh2Death ! Good Info !
TEAM KENTUCKY

S . o . S!​

i try to help when i can...i will hit you when i need some info in your town

Back
Top Bottom