indiglo 14- 8/13/16

These are ok. I had the OG oxy so I'm more pumped about those. I'm going to lurk this thread though. :rofl:

I'll take a pair of these. I had the Carolina Lows and the Black Toes back in the day. Never had a chance to grab these.

It was only about laneys and carolinas if you were a broke boy getting lows on discount haha. Jk

But Both my boys waited and got the lows on discount after they had seen my indiglos.

Dont remember if the indiglos sat but i know they had one sz13 and i was there the second they opened to get it. Worked my tail off doing chores to earn em. Been waiting for years and years now after already going through two pairs.

These are fire, but I'm not really in the Jordan game, so do you think they will be discounted or something, or they're gonna be instant sold out ? Kick is fire, but cannot pay 190 plus shipping costs to France....

These are fire, but I'm not really in the Jordan game, so do you think they will be discounted or something, or they're gonna be instant sold out ? Kick is fire, but cannot pay 190 plus shipping costs to France....
you have stores in France and online that are in Europe tho that sell J's

also, no idea... the blue lows sold out and the Aqua 8s are sitting months after release... I can't judge release no more

you have stores in France and online that are in Europe tho that sell J's

also, no idea... the blue lows sold out and the Aqua 8s are sitting months after release... I can't judge release no more
I know, but few chances that this cw arrives in France, and if it does, prices are often ridiculously high for being "rare"...

I don't think there is any concrete info about the size of the release yet

But keep in mind that Indiglo's have never been retroed in 17 years, and are one of the most coveted XIV's
I know JB hype has died down somewhat, which is a good thing, but I don't see these getting to discounts either

Hopefully its a large release and everyone can cop easy

So many releases coming in 2016, I don't think anything non limited, non yeezy related kicks are going to sell out on release day.

Damn I've been waiting for these.  I used to wear these every day to school like if they where running out of style.  I even had a matching jordan hat with the indiglo jordan emblem.  Can't wait for these for nostalgia

been wanting these indiglos. i opted for the black toes and the last shot back in the days as the only OGs simply because thats what MJ wore (yes i counted jordan wearing them the blacktoes in mj to the max enough reason to buy the black toes lol). but no doubt the indiglo was always the cleanest xiv imo

its the one that got away hahah

im wondering if these will sit because well 1) 14s in general dont sell out unless theres some limited hype built up like those ferrari crap 2) the only folks really anticipating these are prob same age demographic as myself to even remember the OGs (thinking late 20s and early 30s folks now) so there really wont be much demand for them.

the dream would be for these to turn out like the penny 2 atlantics, the webbers, gloves, and those other 90s shoes that only those who were in that era wouold really be interested in, only for them to sit and get discounted.. but then again this is a "Jordan" so i dont want to risk it lol.. ill still prob cop at retail

I don't even know how to feel about the release. On one hand, I'm happy (it's about time they retroed), but then again this just shows that they're fresh out ideas at JB. So NOW they want to give us all the stuff that they didn't care about releasing before (i.e. these, XVs,XVIs,)

They have the right idea, but their timing is all wrong.

It's like going after the popular chick in high school that wouldn't give you the time of a day, but years later when she's washed up and you're successful, now she's interested?

"Nike Air" now? Inglos finally? Navy XVI, really??? I've become an old man waiting on this sh** to come back! My enthusiasm has waned.

If you've just started "collecting" Jordans or are thinking about starting, there is no greater time than now. If you've only been in this for a few years, then you're in heaven right about now. But when you've been waiting 15 plus years for a lot of stuff (while seeing other shoes come out over and over and over again), then it ain't that hard to see what's going on here.....

These I'll cop. But some of this other stuff it's just too little too late.

Low top fire red Vs? Genius!!! Dudes need to start getting fired up there asap.

Last edited:
I don't even know how to feel about the release. On one hand, I'm happy (it's about time they retroed), but then again this just shows that they're fresh out ideas at JB. So NOW they want to give us all the stuff that they didn't care about releasing before (i.e. these, XVs,XVIs,)

They have the right idea, but their timing is all wrong.

It's like going after the popular chick in high school that wouldn't give you the time of a day, but years later when she's washed up and you're successful, now she's interested?

"Nike Air" now? Inglos finally? Navy XVI, really??? I've become an old man waiting on this sh** to come back! My enthusiasm has waned.

If you've just started "collecting" Jordans or are thinking about starting, there is no greater time than now. If you've only been in this for a few years, then you're in heaven right about now. But when you've been waiting 15 plus years for a lot of stuff (while seeing other shoes come out over and over and over again), then it ain't that hard to see what's going on here.....

These I'll cop. But some of this other stuff it's just too little too late.

Low top fire red Vs? Genius!!! Dudes need to start getting fired up there asap.

Repped.

im wondering if these will sit because well 1) 14s in general dont sell out unless theres some limited hype built up like those ferrari crap 2) the only folks really anticipating these are prob same age demographic as myself to even remember the OGs (thinking late 20s and early 30s folks now) so there really wont be much demand for them.

I have a feeling this will be the case. For longtime shoeheads, Indiglos are a heavily sought after pair due to never retroing. But the whole shoe game has calmed down in the last year or two, and even classic OG models/colorways are becoming easier to cop. SO unless this XIV is super limited I don't see it having any more hype for the masses than a Maroon VI or Aqua VIII

I'm in but damn, these guys know.... Look at the low post for this thread.... Maybe we will walk in and walk out with these No lines.... I could only hope....

Last edited:
I'm in but damn, these guys know.... Look at the low post for this thread.... Maybe we will walk in and walk out with these No lines.... I could only hope....
there's like 4 major releases before these. I'm assuming these will be just like the black toes

my pair of jordans i ever owned. its about time 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom