indiglo 14- 8/13/16

IN. Hands down my favorite 14. :smokin :smokin I lusted for these back in the day, use to stare at them everyday in Eastbay Magazine.

probably gonna pass cause jb is tripping with prices. I've always wanted oxidized green more but both are straight. may cop if the oxy goes on discount or outlets

Man I don't know... XIV retros are some of the WORST. Even the first retro from 05-06 are an embarrassment to the original. I'm sure the materials will be fine, but the physical build of every retro XIV has just been buns unfortunately. The original is SOOOO comfortable, but fashionistas out here complained about the midsole creasing and none of the retro midsoles crease, but they are not NEARLY as soft and supple.

:\ man bros...

Man I don't know... XIV retros are some of the WORST. Even the first retro from 05-06 are an embarrassment to the original. I'm sure the materials will be fine, but the physical build of every retro XIV has just been buns unfortunately. The original is SOOOO comfortable, but fashionistas out here complained about the midsole creasing and none of the retro midsoles crease, but they are not NEARLY as soft and supple.

ohwell.gif
man bros...
none of the retro midsoles crease? explain the pics and vids I've seen online of creased retros and my CDPs are creased. sure it's not as good as the originals but they're definitely not "buns". I hoop in cdps and black toes with no issues they are some of my favorite basketball shoes on court.

:\ man bros...
none of the retro midsoles crease? explain the pics and vids I've seen online of creased retros and my CDPs are creased. sure it's not as good as the originals but they're definitely not "buns". I hoop in cdps and black toes with no issues they are some of my favorite basketball shoes on court.
I hooped heavy in the first retro blk/red, and did the same with the original, it's not that the retro didn't perform, it was just a steep drop off from the og.

Pic I just took of midsole creasing, OG on the right

I will admit the retro does crease, but less heavily, and the phylon is NOTICABLY firmer to the touch.

Last edited:
JB coming for my pockets all guns blazing... I haven't went hard on retros since 2011-2012 though, so I guess I'm due.

That New 5 colorway sounds interesting

Navy/Red-Grape

But them Idiglo!!!!!!!!!!!

Dis tew much fire dropping!

YES
FINALLY!!!
nthat.gif
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
 ​
It's about damn time....
 ​
These are the only real 14 that ever really mattered IMO, outside of the Royal Low's
 ​
I've been waiting since the 5th grade (1999) to get my hands on these.... And they will be had.
 ​
I just hope JB doesn't F this shoe up some kinda way... With the "Remastered" gimmick they currently have goin' on...
 ​
I expect nothin' less than '99 quality, DON'T change the colors, or the pattern of the leather part of the shoe either JB...

Last edited:
pimp.gif

It's about damn time....

These are the only real 14 that ever really mattered IMO, outside of the Royal Low's

I've been waiting since the 5th grade (1999) to get my hands on these.... And they will be had.

I just hope JB doesn't F this shoe up some kinda way... With the "Remastered" gimmick they currently have goin' on...

I expect nothin' less than '99 quality, DON'T change the colors, or the pattern of the leather part of the shoe either JB...
You know they will
laugh.gif
. They have to have a reason to bring em out again in 3 years. ribbed indiglo 14s inc
nerd.gif

finally, my all time favorites. Had both when they originally came out , I'm doubling up for sure.

Back
Top Bottom