indonesia nike labor

lets all boycott nike products
nerd.gif

Haven't seen someone use Angelfire since middle school. The glory daze of animated flame text web pages.
glasses.gif

Last edited:
if they made shoes in the US gr lebrons would cost $500
They don't have to. Nike has tricked you into thinking fused plastic costs and arm and a leg and then they wrap the shoe in unnecessary carbon fiber.
i know how much it costs to make, at the end of the day nike is a company so i dont blame them for trying to make as much money as possible 

nothing wrong with finding the cheapest way to make their products, thats just smart business

What always gets me about these birds is the fact that actually care more that Nike exploits these conditions than the fact that these conditions exist all over the world in the first place. Why is Nike the root of your concern and not the Vietnamese government or its economy?

Last edited:
This has been going on for years with multiple corporations and the world has yet to end. So I guess it's not a "serious" issue.

Could Nike afford to pay them more? Yeah. Should they be paid more? Hell yeah.

Is it going to happen? Not as long as governments allow it to happen to their citizens.

Like ice city implied, Nike ain't the real problem here.

And at least Nike is bringing jobs into these areas. Better to make $1/hr than 0

And Phil Knight is definitely worth more than a measly $4mil. He runs a billion dollar enterprise

are you serious?

NB are fine shoes made in America that cost less than most Nikes .. Just saying, it can happen but the profit margin will decrease significantly ...

I don't think that's something Nike or any other company wants to do.

are you serious?

NB are fine shoes made in America that cost less than most Nikes .. Just saying, it can happen but the profit margin will decrease significantly ...

I don't think that's something Nike or any other company wants to do.
more of a joke about nike's high prices

and 99% of a time a major company has something made in america they have all the parts made somewhere cheep and just assemble it in america

Back
Top Bottom