indoor hoopin around vallejo??

does anybody knw of indoor gyms around vallejo. maybe fairfield or hercules.

pls NO sportscenter. dnt mind payin a little fee tho

im lookin at a time frame around 7 or 8pm for weekdays and whatever on weekends.

im filipino,  so i'll leave it at that.....

I don't know about open runs but there are some leagues out in Fairfield I play in which are Filipino leagues. Also my friends play at a gym at Mare island if that helps.

Jghost, thats sportscenter your talkin bout. Everytime i go there its hit or miss. Either too many hoopers or not enough. Im trnya get a squad together for teh summer schedule over there

Dream5hift, where at in benicia??

I play at mare island sometimes, It's an Indoor gym and has around 3 full courts and my in-law said that you can have a court reserved but dunno how much.. and sad to say, it is a sport center.. hth..

benicia is your best bet since you dont prefer the sports center. sometimes its open gym, but sometimes you have to pay a few bucks. only thing is its one full court so you'd really have to get there early. and the filipino league in fairfield is weak. poorly organized, price is rediculous, and the refs are horrible

is there a certain gym in benicia?? and a time when people usually show up??

its the city gym...right next door to the police station. usually opens at 6pm.....my uncle is trying to get a key to the gym and if he does we can go anytime. i'll keep you posted if he gets it or not.

right on bro, let me knw. im tired of playin lackluster games at the park with kids just playin around the whole time

Originally Posted by stayfresh25

its the city gym...right next door to the police station. usually opens at 6pm.....my uncle is trying to get a key to the gym and if he does we can go anytime. i'll keep you posted if he gets it or not.
Is this on Friday's too? Jus moved to benicia and looking to find a bball joint.

Benicia City Gym: Looks like it's open gym on Wed. and Thurs. 7PM-10PM -- $3 if you're a Benicia resident - $4, if not. I'll be up there tomorrow. If you see an out of shape hairy 5'9" Filipino cat with tats, holla!

Peace

I usually play at Mare Island, I live in Fairfield and the spots out here aren't that great.

Not a lot of options when you are in the Vallejo/Benicia area. I really suggest playing in Benicia because you plan on an actual basketball floor, as compared to the Sportscenter on Mare Island, which is laminated floor on the large court and that outdoor multi-purpose floor on the solo court. Bad on your knees.

Back
Top Bottom