Indoor Hoops? East Bay?

Having moved from Irvine, i need a place to ball indoors, any spots you guys know of? I was thinking of CAL, but might be a little to far.

Has anyone played at the Union City Sports Center?

theres the sportscenter out in vallejo, a few gyms in concord, and 24 in antioch, tice valley in walnut creek, if your fine with outdoors they have bollinger
sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

go to siliam center in newark, its really one of the only indoor courts, the only other one would be club sport but that membership is alot of dough
Team McLovin​
Chica Chica Yeaah​

the union city sports center has an indoor gym but im not sure about the open gym times. hours are horrible and a year long membership is 350 or something like that and an additional 40 dollars if youre not a union city resident. otherwise try the silliman sports center in newark or fremont, whatever city its in.
"Look at this room, what a beautiful room, have you seen this room?"

"Yes. We're in it!"

Your best bet would be at some of the 24hr fitness spots out here i'm always ballin' at the one in Richmond but people cry and argue too much out there if your ever there i'm the tall black dude with the LBJ4's or AF25's and ankle braces...
TeamLakers
From The Bay 2 LA I Luv CA!​

^^ yeaa thats why i hate playing at 24's just a bunch of cry babys and or ballhogs haha
sell me your blk./cement IIIs and your half cabsin a 9.5 -10!!!!!!

bayyy areaaaaa

^^You ball out at the sportcenter in the Valley Joe right?? What days are they up there hoopin'?
TeamLakers
From The Bay 2 LA I Luv CA!​

Back
Top Bottom