Industry HBO Series - Renewed for Season 3

Interesting. I’m always watching cnbc or bloomberg tv and so many fine financial reporters I wanna spread wide.

These uncomfortable sex scenes must be a HBO trademark. Everytime I wanna like a show on HBO see a brother on there taking a major L.

These uncomfortable sex scenes must be a HBO trademark. Everytime I wanna like a show on HBO see a brother on there taking a major L.
Even the hetero sex scenes were weird.

I figure thats a Lena Dunham thing.

Reactions: wr
Even the hetero sex scenes were weird.

I figure thats a Lena Dunham thing.
Some of these writers on these shows seam emotionally broken. I get that you want to artistically express yourself but you gotta deal with your truama and not use it as performance art. Some of this stuff not even adding to the storyline. Just there for shock value.

1607030923176.png

Good show overall. Felt for Harper when she was trying to cover that loss for that client in episode 4
Some of these writers on these shows seam emotionally broken. I get that you want to artistically express yourself but you gotta deal with your truama and not use it as performance art. Some of this stuff not even adding to the storyline. Just there for shock value.
They're definitely pushing it. The scene with Marissa and Robert in the bathroom :smh: What was the point to end it like that???!!!

Back
Top Bottom