infamousod's ULTIMATE RéSUMé GUIDE vol. by popular demand

Did son just type that you have to spell resume when emailing recruiters as rÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]sumÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]?

If that isn't one sure fire to get your resume tossed into the holier than thou pile, then I don't know what is.

you got one coming for the more important interview? 90% of my time would be on that and not on something like this.

I'm a very creative person, but i tend to be too modest when it comes to selling myself
smh.gif
my resume needs some help
frown.gif

Great post man. I was looking to revise my resume. Do you think you can repost the links for the "objective" part? The links you providedaren't working.

just had to make a "coaching resume" last week and was fumbling around online looking for help

very appreciated.

thanks for the feedback, I added to the "one page" section to make it clearer and to let people decide for themselves how long it should be.

and changed the topic but I can't find a capital "Ã[emoji]169[/emoji]" =P

RÉSUMÉ
pimp.gif

capital Ã[emoji]169[/emoji] = Alt+0201

I re-did my rÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]sumÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] thanks to this thread. This is a thread everyone should read.

The ONLY problem with this is that if eveyone follows this advice, youll never get noticed.

Back
Top Bottom