infamousod's ULTIMATE RéSUMé GUIDE vol. by popular demand

- Don't use the same resume for everything. Each job has a different job description and a different thing the employer is looking for, write a fresh resume for each one to make sure you are emphasizing the skills necessary for that position. Also, believe it or not recruiters talk, and if they figure out you sent out the same resume and just changed the company name, you're basically done with both companies.

THIS IS KEY!...

and you'd be surprised about the number of employers that become impressed by this!... (or at least the ones that act surprised
laugh.gif
)

I will actually go back to this post tomorrow I just redid my resume last night so I think this may be beneficial to me

thanks god. keeping my online apps to one page not even gassing up the basic cashier stock positions.
pimp.gif

cant see the second example of resume on page one though
nerd.gif

bumped because we have a ton of job seeking threads here.

mods can this get pinned/tacked to the top of page one serious info here
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I have a question. Most of my work experience is warehouse/stocking. How would I make myself appealing to employers that have nothing to do with that field? I'm tired of this kind of work but I'm at a big disadvantage if I want to apply for a job in an office setting. What should I do?

Mind re-upping the image on pg. 1? It's the second example concerning proper use of white space on a resume.

Back
Top Bottom