.::Infiniti Appreciation Post::.

yes im gonna invest in one these one day.
pimp.gif

def appreciated. only thing i dont like is the gas mileage
sick.gif
are you serious? 12/18?
sick.gif

waiting on the rescission to be over to upgrade from my g35 coupe to a m35 or m45 ...... Infiniti's are definitely underrated

I love Infiniti. imo their designs are most original out of all J-automakers. and their performance is top notch.
pimp.gif

20at1qc.jpg

2rmscqg.jpg

2qj937n.jpg

s1ou9u.jpg
10wpuvc.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You cant knock their reliability or performance...you can put them up against bmw, lexus, or mercedes and it will either perform as equal or better...the looksand interior design are all subjective...the FX and EX design are a hit or miss with most people...they do get some pretty low MPG but it is because allInfiniti's have a V6 engine...the interior is extremely nice on the Infiniti...you get that 7 inch LCD monitor regardless if you get navigation or a basecar...i think what makes the Infiniti stand out the most is their new 3.7 liter DOHC 24 Valve V6 Engine...the sound is amazing...and btw if you are thining ofgetting the Coupe over the Sedan you should think twice...the sedan now has the coupe motor so the HP and Torque are almost identical...the sedan is actuallylighter so I do believe that it is quicker...these cars are extremely fun to drive and would recommend anyone to go to their local dealership to take one outfor a test drive!

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

You cant knock their reliability or performance...you can put them up against bmw, lexus, or mercedes and it will either perform as equal or better...the looks and interior design are all subjective...the FX and EX design are a hit or miss with most people...they do get some pretty low MPG but it is because all Infiniti's have a V6 engine...the interior is extremely nice on the Infiniti...you get that 7 inch LCD monitor regardless if you get navigation or a base car...i think what makes the Infiniti stand out the most is their new 3.7 liter DOHC 24 Valve V6 Engine...the sound is amazing...and btw if you are thining of getting the Coupe over the Sedan you should think twice...the sedan now has the coupe motor so the HP and Torque are almost identical...the sedan is actually lighter so I do believe that it is quicker...these cars are extremely fun to drive and would recommend anyone to go to their local dealership to take one out for a test drive!
Co-Sign but not all Infiniti have V6. The M45, FX45/FX50, and QX56 all have V8 engines. Thats why the HP is so powerful.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

BMW 1-Series>Any Infiniti

laugh.gif

No but seriously....

i actually agree.

id take a 135i over a m45 no lie..............

infiniti is eh.........

Used to work at Nissan so Infintis would come in all the time. the Q45 is sick!!! Inside and Out

I really want a M45. I drove one a few weeks ago and I was speechless. G37 would be nice as well.

I've had 2 G35x sedans, currently have an 08. Love them. Wish I could've afforded an M35/45x.

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

their interiors are the best in the game

laugh.gif

besides the G coupe

g sedan................weak
m.........................weak (you dudes really like those tail lights?
sick.gif
) GS>M front and back
ex........................weak
fx.........................weak (older fx>newer)
qx........................weak

Currently plotting on a m35/45 as a graduation gift to myself......as soon as I can get a job
laugh.gif
.....oh well it will be a reality soon

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

eek.gif

lol this car loves takin pics with "ANGLES"

cuz the back ugly

GS>M

MONDAY you know damn well you would take a GS over M my man

Back
Top Bottom