.::Infiniti Appreciation Post::.

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

For everyone who doesnt like the design of the car...have you ever driven one?...they are not only smooth but extremely fast, especially the G37 sedans...if you sit in the M I gurantee there is not one of you who would not like the way that car feels and drives...In response to way the dash is set up, I believe that it is just as easy to use as any other nav system...the buttons are labeled clearly so it is very user friendly...hard drive based nav system as well...plus how many cars have a purple/blue coloring on their dash...arent people tired of that orange glow?...Infinitis are coming up in status...its hard to break through in the luxury line, because lexus, bmw, and mercedes all have their names established already...i think the Infiniti is a slightly higher step up from the Acura

if i dont like the design of the car then i wouldnt want to test drive it. whats the point of test driving a car you dont like?

Originally Posted by kidUFC

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

[table][tr][td]
on_line.gif
HOLLAKID619[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]#15[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://"][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://HOLLAKID619.u.yuku.com]

[/td] [/tr][/url][/table]http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/4896014/type/0
http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/4896014/type/0

I need a video ASAP!!

Spoiler [+]
It's Barney, from How I Met Your Mother, not real. Classic episode...

PS: dude was looking real smug earlier:

PPS: yeah, Infiniti's are dope

Now usually I'm not one to point out grammatical errors and such, but: it is Infiniti, not Infinity. Infinity is actually anaffordable home and mobile/car audio solutions company.

I have to say after driving a third generation G35 coupe for two years or so, the new Infiniti interiors are definitely an upgrade.

But here's my vote:

2ebyejt.jpg

happy.gif

Originally Posted by ATMOSquare

their gas mileage leaves much to be desired. So i have a love/hate with this thing.
thats the only thing i have a problem with. thats why i would rather go lex.
ohwell.gif

quote:nfiniti has THE best interior among Mercedes and BMW. BMW and Mercedes may be clean and sophisticated, but it looks boring, Infiniti is just

The FX50 > X5, any SUV Mercedes has. The interior is just amazing

Boy some people are smoking that GOOOOOD stuff, infiniti is notorious for having cheap wood grain on the interior and stiff leather seating, they are decentcar's but they are not as reliable as a Lexus nor are they as plush. And while I personally would drive an infiniti before a mercedes (because of mercedesreliability issues), a benz has a far better interior than any Infiniti, and boring are you serious? infiniti's dash is way to cluttered and tacky IMO

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

Originally Posted by buckwheat21

For everyone who doesnt like the design of the car...have you ever driven one?...they are not only smooth but extremely fast, especially the G37 sedans...if you sit in the M I gurantee there is not one of you who would not like the way that car feels and drives...In response to way the dash is set up, I believe that it is just as easy to use as any other nav system...the buttons are labeled clearly so it is very user friendly...hard drive based nav system as well...plus how many cars have a purple/blue coloring on their dash...arent people tired of that orange glow?...Infinitis are coming up in status...its hard to break through in the luxury line, because lexus, bmw, and mercedes all have their names established already...i think the Infiniti is a slightly higher step up from the Acura

if i dont like the design of the car then i wouldnt want to test drive it. whats the point of test driving a car you dont like?

well said

exception to that rule would be a Veyron for obvious reasons.

Originally Posted by FreshhhNikes

<< g35driver.com
happy.gif
Holla!

Current: 06' OB G35C
I was...I used to read, never really posted...hell, I forget my sn over there.

No longer have my G, though.

trethousandgt,

Ha, why the hell would you even bring up the Benz CL 65 AMG? The MSRP on that car is twice as much as ANY Infiniti, you can't compare its interior to theM45, lmao.

Originally Posted by killaotaku

I love Infiniti. imo their designs are most original out of all J-automakers. and their performance is top notch.
pimp.gif

20at1qc.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]info on tint on white and red please[/color] ??????

eek.gif
How does the M45 only average 12mpg in the city?
I really like the G35 and the FX35, but that's really it.
Yeah, the interiors look very nice; even on a mercedes-benz level. My dad's benz is pretty much the same on the inside.

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

quote:nfiniti has THE best interior among Mercedes and BMW. BMW and Mercedes may be clean and sophisticated, but it looks boring, Infiniti is just

The FX50 > X5, any SUV Mercedes has. The interior is just amazing

Boy some people are smoking that GOOOOOD stuff, infiniti is notorious for having cheap wood grain on the interior and stiff leather seating, they are decent car's but they are not as reliable as a Lexus nor are they as plush. And while I personally would drive an infiniti before a mercedes (because of mercedes reliability issues), a benz has a far better interior than any Infiniti, and boring are you serious? infiniti's dash is way to cluttered and tacky IMO
For the price, Infiniti and its interior is just amazing. Now you have to pull out a Benz AMG to find a superior Benz interior?

Back
Top Bottom