Info needed on GUMBO League shoes NOT released Feb. 2014

Hello - I joined this forum hoping someone in the know could help me info on a pair of NIKEs I recently acquired.
The shoes in question are Nike ZOOM CRUSADER GUMBO LEAGUE low tops. They are labeled "PROMO" and have a couple of sets of numbers on the label. Entering the codes in the Google with "NIKE" has so far not returned any information.
The codes are "467679/467679PROMO XC" on the third line from the top and "PROMO 140120 81347" on the last line on the label on the inside of the shoe.
An overview of "are my Nikes real" Google results indicates these shoes ARE NIKEs, but there is precious little info out there.
Can anyone fill me in on whys whens and hows of these particular shoes?
Thanks in advance
Matt

Attachments

• size 14 AIR CRUSADER NOLA GUMBO LEAGUE PROMO 2014 heal emblem.jpg
    size 14 AIR CRUSADER NOLA GUMBO LEAGUE PROMO 2014 heal emblem.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 14
  • size 14 AIR CRUSADER NOLA GUMBO LEAGUE PROMO 2014 inside heel emblem.jpg
    size 14 AIR CRUSADER NOLA GUMBO LEAGUE PROMO 2014 inside heel emblem.jpg
    371.1 KB · Views: 15
  • size 14 AIR CRUSADER NOLA GUMBO LEAGUE PROMO 2014 left side.jpg
    size 14 AIR CRUSADER NOLA GUMBO LEAGUE PROMO 2014 left side.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 17
  • size 14 AIR CRUSADER NOLA GUMBO LEAGUE PROMO 2014 right side.jpg
    size 14 AIR CRUSADER NOLA GUMBO LEAGUE PROMO 2014 right side.jpg
    339.6 KB · Views: 18
  • size 14 AIR CRUSADER NOLA GUMBO LEAGUE PROMO 2014 tag.jpg
    size 14 AIR CRUSADER NOLA GUMBO LEAGUE PROMO 2014 tag.jpg
    349.1 KB · Views: 76
  • size 14 AIR CRUSADER NOLA GUMBO LEAGUE PROMO 2014.jpg
    size 14 AIR CRUSADER NOLA GUMBO LEAGUE PROMO 2014.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 77
Seems like it’s one of the Promotion sample pairs of Zoom Crusader created for 2014 NBA All Star Game held in NOLA. (GUMBO League is just a conceptual thing IIRC.) Probably, some kind of Player Edition for someone that was wearing Zoom Crusader back then and made it to ASG, size-wise? Don’t really know about the value (especially since it doesn’t look like it features the logo or such thing that can specify for whom these were made) and don’t think it’s gonna give u a lot of money for selling it, but considering that it doesn’t look like this particular colorway was released to general public (Zoom Crusaders were for), it may have some value to the sample collectors tho.

Back
Top Bottom