Info on iPhone 4G.

Maza4ever, that is correct, however, if you mean your contract reaches the two year point, you can actually upgrade earlier, every 1.5 years, which means your upgrade eligilbilty should be in April/may

Hey Israel, where's that iPhone for T-Mobile you said was coming in January?

I've seen/heard nothing new about that.
That was insider info like 6 months in advanced, before any hints from T-Mobile.

Once I hear more about it I will post.

Maza4ever, that is correct, however, if you mean your contract reaches the two year point, you can actually upgrade earlier, every 1.5 years, which means your upgrade eligilbilty should be in April/may
you can upgrade every year and 10 months.

Wanna add a '?' to your Title there Chap
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I know for sure it will have a front facing camera for video conferencing which is
pimp.gif

Source

Edit: Doesn't Apple also let all iPhone users upgrade no matter when they're eligible?
Damn. That's sad that the iPhone is basically the "standard" for higher end phones now and it lacks features like that. Even my Nokia 5800 has it
I just don't see why there are so many apple fanboys when there are obviously better products on the market.

Originally Posted by tvvism

iphone 60g can come out but please wutever comes out have FLASH.
Doubt it. Stevey Jobs and Adobe have been bumping heads for a while now.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Hey Israel, where's that iPhone for T-Mobile you said was coming in January?

I've seen/heard nothing new about that.
That was insider info like 6 months in advanced, before any hints from T-Mobile.

Once I hear more about it I will post.

you can upgrade every year and 10 months.
AT&T allows an upgrade every 1 year and 6 months

Back
Top Bottom