Info on iPhone 4G.

iphone4g_1.jpg

i would appreciate any information on this because my 2 year upgrade comes by June and i've been hearing rumors that it might release summer of 2010, and also that it's getting pushed back to April 2011 cause of super chip or something that the iPhone is not ready for it until 2011. I'm not to sure about it since Apple iPad is also releasing summer 2010 so is that possible the new iPhone will be releasing as well?

Thanks

Ipad is releasing April 3, apple will most likely update the iPhone in June/July, so just wait until then

I know for sure it will have a front facing camera for video conferencing which is
pimp.gif

Source

Edit: Doesn't Apple also let all iPhone users upgrade no matter when they're eligible?

I keep hearing June or July

Apple does have a streak of releasing a new phone in the summer

damn i just got an iphone 3gs too...oh well.  what can i expect to pay for an early upgrade?  how many months do i have to wait til i can get enough eligibility months to get a significant discount?

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

I know for sure it will have a front facing camera for video conferencing which is
pimp.gif

Source

Edit: Doesn't Apple also let all iPhone users upgrade no matter when they're eligible?

Although websites are reporting that the next iPhone will have a front facing camera, remember its ALL speculation, nothing is confirmed until the day of the announcement really 
Last year when Apple announced the new iPod Touches would have a camera, turns out it was scrapped last minute

HOOPERVILAA wrote:
damn i just got an iphone 3gs too...oh well.  what can i expect to pay for an early upgrade?  how many months do i have to wait til i can get enough eligibility months to get a significant discount?

i believe if you got the 3Gs on launch day (or near there) and you phone bill is $100+, you are able for an early upgrade, i think thats what AT&T allowed last year 
dont quote me, i vaguely remember

i plan on getting the next iPhone (it will not call be the 4G though) or i am hoping google comes out wiht a crazy Android device, i rather get that instead

I'm eligible for an upgrade in May. I need to find out if this is true or not cause I don't want to get a 3Gs and then find out a new iPhone is dropping in a month.

Nah, man, don't even mess with the iPhone. I've had the 3G since it dropped - it's alright, but not even worth it if you don't jailbreak it. The fact that you even have to do this to get somewhat full functionality out of a phone makes me not want to give them any more of my money.

Open source OS's are the way to go with phones - stick to companies that subscribe to that instead of the punky CrApple group.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

I'm eligible for an upgrade in May. I need to find out if this is true or not cause I don't want to get a 3Gs and then find out a new iPhone is dropping in a month.

New iPhones come out every June/July. This has been an annual thing.

its not worth it, if you already have a 3G youre good. Ive had every generation iphone and honestly the 3gs isnt much better than the 3g. you can download the video camera for free and who the hell needs a compass?

Originally Posted by Sputnik

its not worth it, if you already have a 3G youre good. Ive had every generation iphone and honestly the 3gs isnt much better than the 3g. you can download the video camera for free and who the hell needs a compass?
Uhh, Julian Wright don't listen to him lol... No disrespect Sputnik but the 3GS is way faster than the 3G. I am also eligible for an upgrade in May but I will wait until the next iPhone releases in July/August, it'll definitely be worth it.

^I got you whenever.

i believe if you got the 3Gs on launch day (or near there) and you phone bill is $100+, you are able for an early upgrade, i think thats what AT&T allowed last year 
  If you last upgraded a year or more ago (doesnt matter what phone you have) an early upgrade would cost you $200 just to upgrade early.

So if you wanted to upgrade for a 16gb 3gs itd be $400 plus tax.

Doing this would extend your contract 2 years.

ISRAEL5EKLA wrote:
^I got you whenever.

If you last upgraded a year or more ago (doesnt matter what phone you have) an early upgrade would cost you $200 just to upgrade early.

So if you wanted to upgrade for a 16gb 3gs itd be $400 plus tax.

nerd.gif

hee hee

Man I have a 3g, my contract is up in November. I haven't Jailbroken my iPhone and it has seriously made me use my desktop less and less. I could go weeks without turning my Vaio on.

If I upgrade to the new iPhone, I can still keep my 3g right? No trade in? I'm just asking cuz I know AT&T is a bia with the iPhone.

Hey Israel, where's that iPhone for T-Mobile you said was coming in January?

I've seen/heard nothing new about that.

Back
Top Bottom