INFO ON THE '05 JORDAN LINE

* AJ XX - white/black/red (the ones we've seen) These are BEAUTIFUL in person. The white upper is actually a patent with an irridescent shine. The lasering is incredble and the air pod system is a transclucent outsole with detailed designs from the past on the pods. Red strap is firm and connects to the tab at the top of the tongue, so it is not simply floating.

* AJ XX - jet black (all black, hints of silver) INCREDIBLE. The strap at the ankle is black patent, the upper is black patent. Lasering is done in dark dark grey and looks very subtle. Easily the best colorway of the XX.

* AJ XX - white/black/black. This shoe is identical to the white/black/red colorway but the red is now black. Again, upper has irridescent shine to it. The XX are ridiculously light in your hands, most likely the lightest J ever.

* Jordan 1.5 - white/mocha low. This shoe is just a low-top version of Carmelo's sig shoe (the white/caro are real smooth in person as well). On the subject of Melo, his next shoe WILL NOT be the 2.5, but rather the 5.5, a combination of the V and VI, his favorite Jordans.

* Jordan X - white leather upper/navy top/carolina striping/red jumpman on heel. Just like the original X, shoe looks to very well constructed. Didn't have a chance to see if there are updated accomplishments on the outsole but from what I understand, there will be.

* AJ XIII - Black leather/black texturized leather at the heel/black rubber midsole/black pods/off green outsole This shoe will be very limited and part of the L'Style series, an off the court casual performance line.

* AJ XIII low - black reflective mesh/black leather at heel/chrome jumpman/black midsole/white pods/yellow outsole. The same style as the OG black/blue low top XIII's, just altered colors, extremely clean in person.

HERE'S THE INFO EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING ON:

EXTREMELY LIMITED:

* AJ IV - white/fire red/black. This shoe is identical to the OG Fire Red IV, but there's one catch. The entire white leather upper is laser etched in red, with every previous AJ in detail on the upper as well as some personal details about Mike.

* AJ IV - blue suede upper/grey midsole near toe/white midsole at heel/black plastic V's near lacing. Again, this shoe is laser etched entirely on the blue suede upper. The lasering is more subtle than on the Fire Red IV's, and can only be seen from up close.

* AJ Decoy (name to be changed) - white/citrus. This is the combination shoe that was seen on posters during the Asian Tour. Kind of a funky overall design. XIII upper is lasered, XV woven design on heel. IV midsole/outsole. XI tongue material. "TWO3" down tongue ala XII. VI heel tab on heel. Multiple other influences on shoe.

* Jordan Jeter - white/black/chrome. Extremely clean shoe, the best looking Jeter imo. On the heel is a transclucent outsole with a photo mosaic of Jeter's face, if you look closely you can see pics of all of his previous shoes as well as important things in his life. Awesome shoe that will retail at around $100.
TeamKo.netNostalgia
honoring the site that founded "The Study of Phat Kicks"​

A lot of you younger kids don't remember but the concords did not sell well and sat on the shelves for a while. They release in fall of '95 and did not sell out in many places until febuary(in some places they were on sale, in the summer of '96 I saw some concords on sale at the Little Rock mall). The Columbia sold well and the breads were a smash hit. People were initially turned off by patent leather but they grew and grew and really grew on people, the XIs were helped by MJ winning 72 games so the XXs won't have that but I think that they MIGHT have an XIesqe experiance in stores.

Quote:
but who comfirmed this?
100% true.

I'll re-read the topic and answer some questions later.
"I think if any man has to put on a front or lie about his stance, his position in life, to others over the internet, he's not being true to himself. He's not a man, and never was one." - CEO InSane

bro CRCballer55. u beat me in sharing the info. at least i dont have to type it again. lol. props to you bro.

Sorry if its been posted before. i dont visit NT that often nowadays

1. AJ X confirmed. in my early post. theres 3 colorways of AJX (og colors, wht/blk, blk/blk, wht/blu). looks like the regional thing AJX is happening but not sure if same colors as the OG. theres a wht/red AJX around nov (i hope this is the chicago!!).

2. carmelo 5.5 is confirmed.

3. its all about aj13 lows next year too.

4. 2 colorways of aj2 lows.

5. yup its patent toe for the AJXX. the black one is much better. the strap stays like it is.

6. aj4 is confirmed.

=k=

Quote:
theres a wht/red AJX around nov (i hope this is the chicago!!).

OMG theres a qs in the making folks.

Yes A quickstrike, im thinking these X's are coming out in November because the person who posted his XIII's who got them early said his spot is going to get the X's next week!! Dont quote me on this or nething, i could be wrong, im just puttin pieces together.

If this is true.... hopefully it wont be only available as a regional just for chicago, if chicago colors :frown:
frown.gif

Quote:
what does laser etching mean? please explain im a real fan of the iv's

It's a process nike uses involving a laser to etch detailed artwork into the upper of the shoe.
XX2.jpg

For Sale/Trade: Calis Sz 10.5, U.N.K.L.E. Sz 11. Retro VIII low blk/red Sz 12. Retro III fire red Sz 11
and my ebay [empty]
Wanted 10/10.5: Mita AF1s, Sambas, flashs, haze low, Mocha IIIs, HEINEKENS. Size 11: Mita 95s 11/11.5: AT1 chlorophyl,
Wmns 8/8.5: pink splatters, pink daktaris, x-girl blazers.

Quote:
OMG theres a qs in the making folks.

Quote:
Yes A quickstrike, im thinking these X's are coming out in November because the person who posted his XIII's who got them early said his spot is going to get the X's next week!! Dont quote me on this or nething, i could be wrong, im just puttin pieces together.

HE MEANS NOV 2005

dont you think nt would be flooded with posts about them if CHICAGO 10's were coming out???

and chicago deserves a regional shoe. look at RE 19's. they were terrible and looked like clown shoes!

and chicago doesnt even have a regional SE.

KUYAKOY i have a question

what is the other 2 low color ???
The best there is, The best there was, The Best there ever will be.....- Bret " The Hit Man" Hart

CRCBALLER EDIT TITLE- add and pg 11 as well

FROM MY OTHER POST_ just so this info is not lost

i emailed the same source that crc had got his info from with some questions regarding rumors around his information. here are the questions and answers:

QUESTION: - When the 4's were mentioned to be "extremely
limited", does that mean as a quickstrike, online
exclusive, niketown exclusive, or will it be a General
release and be hard to find within days of release??

ANSWER: As of now, I have no idea what the plan will be for the release of the IV's. EXTREMELY LIMITED is all that is for certain. It's doubtful they'll be released in a package with another shoe (as some with little knowledge of the scene have wrongfully said on NT). Expect them to be hard to find and available in possibly similar stores that the Laser 2K4's will be releasing in.

QUESTION: This next question will sound dumb... but what shade
of blue will the 4's be?? Navy, Royal, Carolina??

ANSWER: Contrary to what some NTers misread the post as, these are not at all Military Blues. They have a ROYAL blue suede upper, about the same tone of royal as the black/blue Retro 1's from 2001.

QUESTION: - Again a question regarding to availability...
what's the deal with the black/green 13's?? are they
an online exclusive? quickstrike? and when will they
release?

ANSWER: The black/green XIII will be again, very limited. They are part of the L'Style performance casual series. Because all of these shoes will not be releasing for a long amount of time, the release decisions haven'tbeen made yet. The photoshop done in the JB forum is not very accurate. The upper is not mesh, but rather leather. The heel area is texturized, known as"fish material" as well. The outsole is entirely green with black pods.
and questions about info from prior posts on niketalk
that you may know more about...

QUESTION: - are the regional 20's still releasing?? and did you
see any lows??

ANSWER: As of now, the colors reported for the regionals are confirmed and accurate. I have no word on lows as of now.

QUESTION: were there samples of 10 lows?? and are there any
other colors of 10's releasing, like chicago's??

ANSWER:The only confirmed X's are the steel grey, and the
white/navy/carolina/red. The photoshop of those is also incorrect. The jumpman on the outsole heel is red, while the jumpman on the heel upper is navy.

QUESTION: - did you see any 11's??

ANSWER: XI's are being pushed back and at this point uncertain, as retros were recently released as well as the IE's in the past few years.

QUESTION: - is the info true about 5 grape lows?? 3 lows??

ANSWER:III mids are said to be in some sort of Tuskeegee Airmen
commemorative package. Anything can happen with those as far as package/limited release, etc. The grape V lows are slated for release as of now, but again, it's so far in advance that anything can happen between now and their projected release.

and last...

QUESTION:have you seen the 20 trainers?? are they worth the
90$?? and are there any more colors releasing??

ANSWER XX trainers are at the mercy of one's own opinion. Personally I feel there are better trunners in the past, but some will really like them. At the $90 price point, they are very affordable in comparison to past trunners that have retailed in the $100-$110 range.:

The best there is, The best there was, The Best there ever will be.....- Bret " The Hit Man" Hart

Nike will be sending huge allotments of Jordan XX and Jordan X to NBA'ers, within the Nike family. There will be specific dates in which players will take a share in commemorating.

That's only one aspect of the huge XX campaign coming.

More info. later.
"I think if any man has to put on a front or lie about his stance, his position in life, to others over the internet, he's not being true to himself. He's not a man, and never was one." - CEO InSane

God Dammit we need some Regional X's. Come on Gentry, get it done.

The white/navy/carolina were nice and all in person....but the white/red/grey, steel grey and navy/caros don't compare to the regionals.

SEATTLE'S.
:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

EDIT:

CEO - Can you please explain why the crease lines were added to the forefoot? I understand the irridescent upper will most likely crease with wear, but the lines just KILL the flow of the forefoot and make the medial side where the strap and toe peice meet entirely too cluttered. The jet black XX's I saw were INCREDIBLE....absolutely no need to throw on those crease lines... :frown:
frown.gif

[/b]
s55​

Quote:
AJ Decoy (name to be changed) - white/citrus. This is the combination shoe that was seen on posters during the Asian Tour. Kind of a funky overall design. XIII upper is lasered, XV woven design on heel. IV midsole/outsole. XI tongue material. "TWO3" down tongue ala XII. VI heel tab on heel. Multiple other influences on shoe.

It's the Deuce-Zero now(or was it Two-Zero? either way it's something-zero lol). The black/white/royal one looks ok, but we'll see. It's crazy how they put it all together into one shoe like that. Definitely something different.

I like the regional 20s. Wish we were getting the white/carolina ones though(stupid westside lol j/k). We got stuck with the white/chutney ones. Yay... |I
tired.gif

Free: "We're gonna flip a coin to see whose video plays first! Dre, what you callin'?"
Dre: "I want heads."
Big Boi: "I want some head too."​

samples of the 5.5 r out already so im sure pic will show up soon. reflective tongue! yeah!

=k=

- aj decoy now dub zero

the first name is jordan Double X as a nameplay of AJ20. Its supposedly the 'decoy' shoe of the AJXX but the ploy didnt work because the true pics of the AJXX was leaked here.

- aj 1.5

theres a black colorway floating around. hehe. cant remember but its either black/unc or black/purple.

=k=

Back
Top Bottom