Info on these "anniversary samples" jordan 13

Are these a real sample i thought they only did size 13 samples for mj , are these worth $1,000??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181109-160429.png
    Screenshot_20181109-160429.png
    1,019.3 KB · Views: 45
Here's my take. I'm going to advise you not to buy or trade for them.
1- All legit pix of this sample have a smooth sock liner. I have not been able to find 1 image of an anniversary sample with this zigzag style sock liner.
2- I seriously doubt you are dealing with a 1/1 sample. A couple should have been produced and we would have seen images of one of them at some point. They would also be worth way more than 1k.

If he can show some proof of them being legit that would be one thing..I'm not saying they are fakes, I'm simply saying that I can't find any proof that they are or could be legit.
That's enough for me to say no deal.

Last edited:
The Anniversary pair looks to be a legit Sales Confirmation Sample. These would have been produced in very small numbers and a size 9 would probably be one. These are produced to check QC before running the actual run for sale.

Judging by general shape, cuts, materials, tooling etc. and after seeing the size tag I would say they are probably legit Samples. Knowing how many exist or a value I'm not 100% sure on though. Maybe try and get more information on where they came from.

Back
Top Bottom