Information about Shoesvictim.com Orders

Anyone get their chocolates yet? If so how fast was it and did you have to pay customs.
"Hooters,Hooters,Yum,Yum,YumHooters,Hooters,On A Girl That's Dumb" Al Bundy

I looked through that site a while ago, and in hindsight i guess it's really good that i dint order anything. It seems like half of NT ordered from this guy and haven't recieved jack.

-RYan o_O
[size=+3]. o O  l i q u e f i e d [color=#66CCFFF][/color] [color=#33CCFFF]O[/color] o .[/size]

They're coming (no homo).

Remember that guy who was suppose to be going to get a job as the webmaster or whatever, well he broke it down for us about a week and a half to 2 weeks ago. The store is just a little behind or soemthing like that. My best advice is to be patient.

i think giving them 3 weeks is enough patience, i ordered it 7/2/02, its nearly 3weeks and no response through emails or anything.

This is the last post I will dedicate on the shoesvictim thing because I can't do anything more then what I did uptil now, if you are going to keep on making fuzzy posts every week about anything new bout shoesvictim.com then that's your problem, just don't expect me to get back everytime at you, I don't work for them, I will probably never do so either.

When the first order of shoesvictim.com will be in at somebody's place, you will hear from it asap as they got them.

For now here are some things :
-Don't bother mailing them, they won't reply, they are over their head in orders right now. Besides that, they don't even know English so don't bother, you won't get a reply
-Only thing you could do is call them. When I am writing this it is 8.34 in the morning, you can check with time zone machines on the internet what time it is in Brussels Belgium, we live in the CET zone.
Even if you call them, you might come back from a cold shower, as I said before, they don't understand english, so either you get someone who talks french with you to tell them your problem, either you will have to talk CLEAR AND CORRECT English, every possible slang word or abreviation like 'cause is too hard for them.
-Even if you call them with all these guidlines, chance you get something out of it is still very small because the secretary that is supossed to take care of all the orders is almost never in.

So that's it, as for the orders, as I said before, # under 400 are more likely to get their shoes when they work out their mess at the office.

Last thing, site isn't down, make sure you get the correct url which would be www.shoesvictim.com

Hope this helps

Chill
Representin Brussels Belgium to the fullest
Now everybody talking bout they blastin, hmmmIs you bustin steel or is you flashin? HmmmTalkin out your....
****Been a local user since june 2000, only took up time to register at ezboard not so long ago, so don't even come up calling me a newbie****

Thanks again chill....You have been very helpful...I really hope I get mines...One!
Holla FRONT!!

Maybe this should become a "sticky post" so those who ordered can read this and won't have to ask.

I remember that someone got 20 pairs or something from them even he odered just 2 pairs.
did shoesvictim sent all of our orders to one person?
something gose crazy..
I've ordered on 7/2/02 too. but nothing till now.

^^^ I was J/P, still waiting for my 2 pair....

guess this is how rumors get started....

:rofl:
roll.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif

"I've had some constipation," he said. "What I'm going to do now that I have a couple of days is take a laxative and try to clear my lower intestinal tract so I can be as strong and vibrant as possible."

Sticky-posted for convenience...

My 2 Euro-cents...

Not all international orders take long - take kickz.com for example. In my opinion, if you have a website that takes international orders you should be able to handle the stuff that comes along. Otherwise, don't even bother selling online because you will only scare the customers away which isn't useful in the long run.

And why even having an e-mail contact when you don't reply? What about people ordering from overseas that don't have their information from Niketalk? I would be quite unpleased. So much for customer service. It's one thing to be legit. The other thing is being customer-friendly.

I understand that shoesvictim had not expected such a rush, yet they should've thought about it as one possible outcome when selling on the internet. I hope they learn from it for the next time.

And thanks to Chill for keeping NTers up to date. Actually it's a shame that he has to do it...doesn't speak for the customer service.

Ced
Don't read this sentence.

I'm with Ceddie on this one. I just ordered some shoes from Freaksize (Japan) on the 15th of July. They arrived at my door on the 19th. Now that's service!

Like I said before, mine arrived 6 days after my order was placed, but I also called them for my order and asked for 5-7 shipping. I also ordered them before the link was posted to get them, probabally about a month earlier. Im not sure whats goin on with your's, but mine came through quick so keep waiting.

I was charged on my credit card, but no shoes yet. I'm startin to worry.
"The last cat that tried to see me, he now gotta touch braille."

i gotta question about shoesvictim.com its somthin i been wondering but im pretty sure i know the answer to but i just need to find out. well i want to buy the am95 valentines from them but when it says PRICE 150,00 EURO
150,00 DOLLARS does that mean 150.00 in US currency?... some body let me know... the commas are throwin me off like a buckin bull in a rodeo- well not really but they are confusin me... thanx
JB

^ Thats EURO dollers. Go to www.xe.net and put in the price of the shoe you want in EURO dollers and it will exchange the currency for you into US dollers.

its NOTHIN!

AYTALLOH

BRUCELEEFOO

I got an email from Shoesvictim today asking what state I lived in. Hopefully, the shoes are coming soon.

XSkicks

hmm.. who else got an e-mail from them?
I didn't get anything even I have order# under 400
what the....

until I see my shoes or some sort of confirmation that they aren't going to order. This post is meaningless because it is the same thing over and over again. a lot of peole talking ish, but no real proof of nothing.

like the previous post said, Calling them on the phone does nothing, emailing is pointless, I wasted a few bucks calling belgium, now I have just filed a chargeback on the orders. Total waste of time...

just my experience.
THE RARE SNEAKER LIFE

Back
Top Bottom