Information about Shoesvictim.com Orders

Ok after all the rucus on the post about this guy just dissing shoesvictim plain and simple without even knowing what kind of business it is. And as a person who knows the owners personally and has the opportunity to go to their shops, here is my very LAST effort and words about them. In the future I will not tire myself anymore commencting about them, the only thing I will do is post what they have in store.

Shoesvictim is a bunch of stores in Belgium, they are quite expensive, but some times when you get lucky you can pick up something nice. Up until this day they haven't had that much that could catch my attention. The stores are quite nice but the owner has problems with keeping his employees because he underpays them and they steal from his shop.

As for the website part, they are working on it really bad, they know about niketalk, I showed them prints of the posts on this board about their site. I told them they should get someone to provide customer services. And it wast therefore that I also got a job interview which I succesfully past.
I am nontheless NOT working for them because of a few reasons. First is the fact the job payed not even the half of what I make at the job I'm at now and being a student getting lots of money is something important to me because I don't have much time on my hands to work when I am going to college. Next thing is rather personal, but I don't really like the owner, his wife is a great woman, but he personally is a guy I can't seem to trust, he looks like somewhat of a fraud and he doesn't have that honest look over him at all. So that is why I didn't take the job.
I am sure that they will do employ someone to provide customer service, but thing is you can't find a person quite easily with what they pay, so either their service is gonna get better, either they are going to stay like they are now. I couldn't tell you, all I know is that they KNOW they HAVE to change something about it, if they will that is up to them.

As a last thing, I do not think that they have the intention to be a fraudulant company, they just got overwhelmed by orders and they weren't ready for it at all, they just thought they'd be innovative with their website (almost no webstore in europe for kicks except the infamous kickz.com)
and they had no idea they could get so many orders.

So that's it. As I said before, don't ask me anything more, I said all I know about them, I said what I personally thought of them and now it's up to you guys to consider wether you are willing or not to place an order with them or not.

Chill
Representin Brussels Belgium to the fullest
Now everybody talking bout they blastin, hmmmIs you bustin steel or is you flashin? HmmmTalkin out your....
****Been a local user since june 2000, only took up time to register at ezboard not so long ago, so don't even come up calling me a newbie****

Dog, no offense, but:

(a) No one asked you for any information at all. You decided to hold yourself out as this outfit's informal spokesperson.

(b) The point of your post is completely unclear. On the one hand, you say "I do not think that they have the intention to be a fraudulant company, they just got overwhelmed by orders and they weren't ready for it at all." On the other hand, you say, "I don't really like the owner, his wife is a great woman, but he personally is a guy I can't seem to trust, he looks like somewhat of a fraud and he doesn't have that honest look over him at all."

What is all of that supposed to mean? I think your real point is that you don't want to be bothered having to defend them any further. Well, listen. You don't have to. No one asked you to.

I don't care if they meant to do it or not. They completely screwed up, and I personally hope they get what they deserve.

Hey Rev, no offense taken at all.

The thing is I am not doubting them as a business, they messed up, that's their thing and their problem. The fact I don't like the owner is just one of the things why I did not take the job they offered me

As for the e-mails I got, I proposed myself to help out and I did the best I could, I didn't get any mails lately, I'm just trying to help out on this shoesvictim thing so that future buyers at least know the opignion of somebody who was closerly involved with them.

Sorry if my post was some unclear, it was never ment to be.

Chill
Representin Brussels Belgium to the fullest
Now everybody talking bout they blastin, hmmmIs you bustin steel or is you flashin? HmmmTalkin out your....
****Been a local user since june 2000, only took up time to register at ezboard not so long ago, so don't even come up calling me a newbie****

Thanks for clearing that up Chill :lol:
laugh.gif

PATENT23 AUCTIONS!!!!!
[table]Picture yourself crushing xzibit with your tough talk, thats like Christopher Reeves doing the crip walk[/table][table]Got UNC Sheeds????[/table]

I'm filing my fraud report as we speak. I wish there were a way to warn people about this company.

P.S. Their e-mail address is no longer good.

I'm not mad at you, Chill, but how can you even consider defending scam artists like this?

Damn Meth, your buddy is lucky...you must be >:
mad.gif

:rofl:
roll.gif

"I've had some constipation," he said. "What I'm going to do now that I have a couple of days is take a laxative and try to clear my lower intestinal tract so I can be as strong and vibrant as possible."

Yo Meth, I got something brown for you to smell and it ain't my AF1 chocolates.....
"I've had some constipation," he said. "What I'm going to do now that I have a couple of days is take a laxative and try to clear my lower intestinal tract so I can be as strong and vibrant as possible."

^^^ Jus go to Cali please or get some sleep cuz u lost it...just like they lost your Chocolate AF1's.......

:rofl:
roll.gif

I would post a pic if someone will host it....
I need someone to host the pic

hey shoefreak i actually just sent it to plump, he's gonna host it for me but thanks..should be up soon....

Here you go guys.............direct from the Belgians them self............
ddchoc.jpg

I forgot to include a pic of the great key chain that goes around your neck and says shoevictims all over it.. iwas gonna lend it to Metha so he could kill hang himself with it.....

Damn, those are sweet.
Good thing you posted the pic, now everyone who was dissin us can see what we're after.

I'm hoping these Belgians come through with my chocolate.

I'm crossing my fingers.

Thanks for the pic, very nice.

DAMNNN WHERE THE HELL ARE MY CHOCOLATE AF1S.... i wanna file a complaint too
some one email me whoever got ripped....

i wanna add my name to that list too
EMAIL DKNY968@YAHOO.COM
if you are selling/trading rare NIKE DUNKS OR AIRFORCE 1S in size 9,9.5,or10 hit me up
particularly looking for NIKE STUSSY DUNKS, CO.JPs OR other rare LE DUNKS and/or AIRFORCE 1s
aim = racingdynamicsZ3

Back
Top Bottom