Team 9geria
The Lagos Chapter ...

ehhh nah....the coulda did better
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

for all the ppl talkin about how these are better than the am95 af1's, what are you guys thinking?!?! those are sauce compared to the am95 forces...very disappointing...
<b>be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL<b>​

eww.. neons are ALOT better
CONNECTICUT CREW
C Sneakers are our Weapons of Attack T
Humanflight4 23 * BR1012 * kpoc * Kicks R 4 Thugs * COMPLEX I AM * GBdaMan * nschon​

Eh. Disappointed. Could had been so much better :\
ohwell.gif
Team HEROES​
Saved The Cheerleader, Saved The World...for now

throw on some red laces....READY!!!

wait..

Why dont they have an Air Max tounge tag like the others???

Yea, they definitely could have thrown some more infrared somewhere on there
DS 10.5 Infrared 90's for sale/trade

infrared contrast stitching would have improved these....
...it is what it is.

im not really feelin this whole air max X af1 thing, it just doesnt come off well.
looking for (ds-vvvnds only):
dqm 90 (US 10.5) . . . undftd af1 (US 10.5 - both 1st rounds) . . . stash af1 (US 10.5) . . . new balance puple devil (US 10.5 - 575's & 1500's) . . . supreme blazer (US 10.5 - black) . . . vans chukkas (10 or 10.5 - supreme's and dqm 3 feet highs)

I agree with the stitching and laces as infared to set these off, or switch the heel collar and swoosh colors.

Could have used a bit more Infared and better color placement. Mesh toebox woulda been :wow:
eek.gif
. But Nike has dissappointed us with the AF1 this year, after all the hype they were giving it last year for 07, so it's no surprise.

its just one of those shoes that has the colorway down perfectly with its given shoe model. The layering and mudguard and upper.. its just perfect.. when you take a simplifed shoe model and try to emulate it, you get this. EVERYTIME.

if you want a infrared sneaker, buy the darn am90 and be done with it. thats how i see it
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Back
Top Bottom