Ingrown toenail :::yiiikes:::

You just better hope its not terribly bad to where they have to amputate your toe.
I had two ingrown tow nails in the past very painful

I remember pulling my ingrown nail out. I had it for 2 weeks, till I couldn't take it anymore after trying to hoop with it.
The pain, was horrible every time I took my shoe off. I ended up wetting my big toe in warm water, then I just pushed trough the side of the skin till the ingrown nail popped out..then I clipped it. It was an AHHHHH moment..hah

Originally Posted by nyrican23

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
352pyzd.jpg
205xjxw.jpg

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is @**# coming out of where the nail is going into the skin??

What you could do is pull the nail up and then try cutting it off, that is what I had to do when I had one...

Originally Posted by nyrican23

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Spoiler [+]
352pyzd.jpg
205xjxw.jpg

Thats just disgusting.
Luckly for me, you can't even notice mine compared to my my other foot.
Honestly on a scale from 1-10 to show how noticeable it is. it would be a 2.
eyes.gif

i used to dance & my ballet shoes (gotten a sz smaller) used to do something VICIOUS to my toenails.. and after a few months, i developed that ingrown monstrousity. my mother pulled back the skin & got one of those nail picker things to literally dig the nail out from within the skin. it hurt like hell (& there was pus
sick.gif
) but after a day or so the pain went away.. as weird as it sounds, the pain of removing the nail was quite possibly one of thee most satisfying pains i have ever felt.
glasses.gif

go to a podiatrist

have them cut it out

its pretty painful when they numb the toe, they put a needle thru the middle "knuckle" of the toe 3 times then they get to cutting and stuff.

that needle tho is some of the most painful crap i had to go thru and i had it done 3 times. once thats done its smooth sailing but ur gonna be limping around cuzz ya toe is gonna be wrapped up and bleeding alot. its just annoying for a lil while.

THE DR WILL SPRAY YOUR TOE WITH SOME COLD MASS STUFF...

THEN HE WILL INJECT THE NUMBING LOTION IN THE EFFECTED AREA...

THEN HE WILL CUT A PIECE OF YOUR NAIL AND REMOVE WHATS INGROWN LATER...

YOUR GONNA LOSE SKIN CUZ IT GROWS AROUND THE NAIL BUT WITH PROPER TREATMENT AND CLEANING YOU SHOULD BE GOOD TO GO WITHIN A WEEK...

I REF BASKETBALL AND GOT THIS DONE OVER THE HOLIDAYS SO IT DIDNT EFFECT MY GAMES...

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

OMG I POSTED WITHOUT SEEING THOSE PICS ABOVE ME...

THANK GOD MINE WERE NO WERE NEAR THAT...
sick.gif

Got one during volleyball season junior year. Had it for about 2 months before I started reading online about home remedies. I soaked it in warm salt water, got one of those special cutters (I call it a nipper, idk if its right) and got under the nail. I clipped it and pulled that bad boy out.

It bled a little bit, but trust me when I pulled the ingrown toe nail out, that was possibly the greatest feeling ever. So much relief...

Good luck getting it out tho'

Back
Top Bottom