INJURY in KOBE V's

ankle sprains happen and if your ankles are too secure, your knees are gonna buckle since your ankles arent taking the damage.
the kobe 5s do lack durability a few of my buddies have purchased a second pair because the material tore apart but great shoe and i think it has more traaction then the 6s

ankle sprains happen and if your ankles are too secure, your knees are gonna buckle since your ankles arent taking the damage.
the kobe 5s do lack durability a few of my buddies have purchased a second pair because the material tore apart but great shoe and i think it has more traaction then the 6s

I guess karma is a bee-eye....sprained my ankle in the v's this morning....thats what I get for clowning.....and I guess toosmoove is right...I'm the most non athletic dude on niketalk

I guess karma is a bee-eye....sprained my ankle in the v's this morning....thats what I get for clowning.....and I guess toosmoove is right...I'm the most non athletic dude on niketalk

Op can you post pics of how beat your kobe v's are? im kinda curious where all the damage/deterioration on the shoe happen first. tia anybody else willing to post their beat kobes are welcome as well
happy.gif

Op can you post pics of how beat your kobe v's are? im kinda curious where all the damage/deterioration on the shoe happen first. tia anybody else willing to post their beat kobes are welcome as well
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

This probably coming from one of the most non athletic members on niketalk. Injuries happen to people no matter what. Kobe has injured himself cooking and vaccuming. What's your advice to him, get a chef & a maid? $#!%'s gonna happen. Veez, just be careful. And get the ZKVI.
Those are the only two things I'm right about homie. And I understood your sarcasm. Get well soon, for real.  And again, just be careful. And get the ZKVI.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

This probably coming from one of the most non athletic members on niketalk. Injuries happen to people no matter what. Kobe has injured himself cooking and vaccuming. What's your advice to him, get a chef & a maid? $#!%'s gonna happen. Veez, just be careful. And get the ZKVI.
Those are the only two things I'm right about homie. And I understood your sarcasm. Get well soon, for real.  And again, just be careful. And get the ZKVI.

If the basketball gods want you to sprain your ankle, you'll sprain your ankle. Just coming off one as well in the ZKV's took about 2 weeks to be back at 90%. I did notice that it seemed more of a high ankle sprain, don't know if the low cut factor attributed to that...

If the basketball gods want you to sprain your ankle, you'll sprain your ankle. Just coming off one as well in the ZKV's took about 2 weeks to be back at 90%. I did notice that it seemed more of a high ankle sprain, don't know if the low cut factor attributed to that...

Back
Top Bottom