Inland Empire Folks: Put me on a good Barber! (Taper, Lineups, etc)

sup homies.

Looking for a good barber in the IE (corona, ontario, chino, etc)

It could be one of your homies that does hair at their crib, as long as they give crisp cuts.

Barbers here charge like $14+ for a taper and a lineup which is OD. Looking to spend $10 or less.

So put me on if you anyone....

Danny @ Big W in Norco. Gotta catch dude when he's light though, he can get pretty busy.

$12/cut, so that may be outta your range.

bright nikes: ain't that DIRECTLY across the street from Big W?
laugh.gif

might wanna try a spot by ucr, homie doug, its on iowa and mass. right behind farmer boys. in the cut but dude has 10 dollar tuesdays and is very clean on theshapeups.

Originally Posted by jadams003

might wanna try a spot by ucr, homie doug, its on iowa and mass. right behind farmer boys. in the cut but dude has 10 dollar tuesdays and is very clean on the shapeups.

yup...i live right down the street

the shop is called GETTING FADED
laugh.gif

they do good work tho

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Danny @ Big W in Norco. Gotta catch dude when he's light though, he can get pretty busy.

$12/cut, so that may be outta your range.

bright nikes: ain't that DIRECTLY across the street from Big W?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sup homie. damn i havent been to that shop in maybe ayear, after i had to wait over 2 hours just to get a cut i was like
sick.gif

he still works there though? I remember I passed by and it said HELP WANTED.
laugh.gif

& yeah kings barber is righhht across Big W. damn my hair is not feeling right
smh.gif

might wanna try a spot by ucr, homie doug, its on iowa and mass. right behind farmer boys. in the cut but dude has 10 dollar tuesdays and is very clean on the shapeups.

good looks, but UCR is pretty far from me - i mean for a cut
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

laugh.gif
sup homie. damn i havent been to that shop in maybe a year, after i had to wait over 2 hours just to get a cut i was like
sick.gif

he still works there though? I remember I passed by and it said HELP WANTED.
laugh.gif
Yeah, he's still there. I call him up before I head to the shop though. I know how busy he can get. If he says he's light, I'mthere. If he's gotta line, I'll pass.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by call me walks

yup...i live right down the street

the shop is called GETTING FADED
laugh.gif

they do good work tho
good info ill definitely be checkin it out on tuesday ahaha

I %*!@* with N Da Cutt in West Covina. I did Groom Tyme before it got shot up. My homie Reek cuts hair sharp but he doesnt know how to do black hair so I onlygo for designs when I was into that. But he does the flip homies right

I don't usually do Mexican barbers,but when I visit pops' house in Fontana,I go to Golden Shears and them cats can cut they **#es off. My usual cut isa line-up with burns and a skin taper in the back. If you trim your hair yourself,the line-ups usually $10, but it does get packed in there. I've gone to 3different barbers in there,but all of em got down.

alright, no hate here but that guy gave me the worst cut of my life! i can't believe he's the owner. my line up was crooked as +!#* and mysideburns were both different. I ended up going bald after that and never went back to him.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I %*!@* with N Da Cutt in West Covina. I did Groom Tyme before it got shot up. My homie Reek cuts hair sharp but he doesnt know how to do black hair so I only go for designs when I was into that. But he does the flip homies right
(not IE based but still
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)

Hell yeah! I've been to N' The Cut since 05 and never had a complaint. Tone and Reemo are the two main barbers, Big Ken is more suited to the oldschool folks that go there. Tone doesn't really know how to cut non black individuals hair BUT his lineups are
pimp.gif
!
laugh.gif
Reemo on the other hand, cutseveryone w/ "straight" hair very nicely
pimp.gif

Right off the 10 Freeway next to the West Covina Mall
$5 Line ups
$10 Taper
$15 Taper + Line
$20 Design
anything else inquiring w/ them

Back