Inmates save the Guard vol. good behavior

man this thang is crazy , but Im pretty sure some of these dudes just to get out early
roll.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/...540/vp/33652287#33652287

On the MSNBC thing it explains how the other guards werent watching the cameras so one of the inmates even picked up the radio and yelled "emergency"several times

dude was probably a cool CO, and the inmates didnt want to just sit and watch to see if he could fend for himself

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

dude was probably a cool CO, and the inmates didnt want to just sit and watch to see if he could fend for himself
word, plus that scores point for you and the boys
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
At people jumping in just to get a "good" look and hopefully a parole.
laugh.gif

But Smh
smh.gif
at people who think everyone is jail are some ballistic animals
who don't care for other human beings.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

He's probably the CO that gets them cigs, candy, and turns a blind eye on the provides man on man loving.

you that inmate was the crazy one always saying weird %%@@ out of his mouth and talkin trash. They didnt like him.

but... did he walk out with a bag over his head?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

What'd they tell the guy who strangled the security officer? That he's going to jail?
Pretty much, I would imagine. Then they had to stop and think, and probably tell the guy he's going to the hole or is going to get extra timeand another charge tacked onto his case. Maybe all of the above...

What kinda jail is this that they let multiple inmates run wild uncuffed and unsupervised?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

cosign but I didnt see any nurses there
nerd.gif

I'm not one who usually does this...but how the %*#@ did the OP not get banned/suspended for that thread yesterday?

Call me w/e you want...but I've been got a few times for way less on here...

Man them dudes that saved the CO, was the same race as the CO. only reason they came after the other inmate was cuz he was attacking one of their"own"... Thats how it is in the pen...

Back
Top Bottom