Inquiring minds want to know: Are the Carmines re-releasing?

^^^Unless you are hearing Carmines, you are hearing wrong...

JM
"The eyes are the genitals of the head" - Dwight Schrute

JM says it, it means it's true. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Well I'm definitely upbeat for some Carmines. I thought it might be Infrareds but either is a win win situation. I'll be good with any and all VI's coming out next year. :pimp:
pimp.gif
....and I Stays around J's like I's and K's

Damn now ima have to find somebody to take xvii's off my hands....damn these packs....but if these release in a package I will be droppin that bread
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

carmines > *

If they released carmines in the VI + XVII pack, the XVIIs could be purple/hot pink/neon/black pieces of crap and I'd still grab the pack.

O.K., just in case you're reading this, Jordan Brand: that's a lie. I'd just buy the carmines off of someone else, because I'm not paying $300 for a pack containing one shoe I like and one shoe I hate.
4L8O15S16T23!42
My 5 teams: 1. ANGELS, 2. LAKERS (I grew up on Angels/Lakers games), 3. UK WILDCATS (my wife is from Kentucky), 4. TN TITANS (we married and started our lives together in Tennessee), 5. L.A. SPARKS (WNBA/Sparks fan since Day One). When my teams aren't playing, I'll always show love for these SoCal teams: L.A. CLIPPERS, S.D. PADRES, Anaheim DUCKS, USC TROJANS, S.D. CHARGERS, L.A. AVENGERS, L.A. DODGERS, U.C.L.A. BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, L.A. GALAXY. "This game is in the refrigerator! The door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's gettin hard, and the Jello's jigglin!" -Chick Hearn (R.I.P.)​

<----------i need these in my life :wow:
eek.gif
:D
happy.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
embarassed.gif

(((((((((((((((((((((((( DS GRAPES
SZ 10 FOR TRADE---- LOOKING FOR A SZ 9 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Hustler for death.No heaven for a gangsta"-L.F.

ive heard a bunch of people say that either carmines or white infrareds are releasing next year hopefully the carmines but the black infrareds arent realeasing
Sneakers are meant to be worn not stored.

Back
Top Bottom